Michigan-Detroit
Options

What is your...

Absolute favorite song right now? I mean the song that you will just start singing no matter where you are. Don't be in the car alone while this song is playing because you will give that steering wheel and seatbelt the concert of their lives!

My song is Dueces the remix by Chris brown especially the Kanye West verse! You need your own travel agent cause you a trip lol gets me every time!

Re: What is your...

• Options
    DanielleZZDanielleZZ member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

There is no way I could pick one, I act this way with hundreds of different songs! lol

Trying to Conceive Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Party in the USA gets me every time.  It was on the must-play list for our wedding.  Judge away...
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't Stop Believing always gets me!  It is my official Karaoke song.
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old School:  I'm with Barb - Don't Stop Believing or Sweet Caroline

Newer:  Single Ladies.  And unfortunately, Party in the USA got me when it was on the radio a lot.
  • Options
    Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bruno Marz, just the way you are.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm with you Melissa.  Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars is my favorite song right now.  I also really enjoy Don't Stop Believin' and Sweet Caroline.  When those songs come on, I ALWAYS sing them!  :)  And sometimes I sing them just to annoy my friends.  :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Every single Taylor Swift song that comes on the radio.  I'm a sucker for that girl's catchiness.  I really really like the latest one.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    courtney1188courtney1188 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_what-is-your-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:b7146629-89b9-4584-a8bd-ee647f3c8a9bPost:b728c858-a601-4d67-9301-574b65406b6e">Re: What is your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Every single Taylor Swift song that comes on the radio.  I'm a sucker for that girl's catchiness.  I really really like the latest one.
    Posted by sammichele[/QUOTE]

This is basically exactly what I was going to say. Except it goes beyond the radio...since the CD came out a couple of weeks ago, basically if I'm in the car I am singing along with it. Obnoxiously loud too, you do not want to be in a car with me while I'm listening to Taylor, haha.
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_what-is-your-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:b7146629-89b9-4584-a8bd-ee647f3c8a9bPost:1e992873-c8f6-40d1-a8dc-0c697febe949">Re: What is your...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Bruno Marz, just the way you are.
    Posted by Autumnbride2010[/QUOTE]

this
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards