New York-Hudson Valley

Nontraditional Precessional/Recessional Music

Hey ladies! Ok so FI and I aren't necessarily agreeing on precessional/recessional music. For those of you that are not going traditional. What are you using??? Thanks!

Re: Nontraditional Precessional/Recessional Music

• lawyer707lawyer707 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're using the luckiest by ben folds for the bridal party and at last by etta james for my entrance. We're recessing to happy together by the turtles.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • ACiprisACipris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beatles, "In My Life" - for bridal party/groomBilly Joel " She's Got a Way" - bride and parentsSmashing Pumpkins "Today" for recessional:)
  • edited December 2011
    For when guests were sitting a mix of stuff like Jason Mraz's I'm Yours, Jason Mraz & Colby Callait's Lucky, Beach Boys' God Only Knows, Tim McGraw's My Best Friend, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill's It's Your Love, Dan Folgerberg's Longer (my parents wedding song)Processional-Instrumental of Somewhere Over the RainbowUnity Candle-Elton John's Circle of LifeRecessional-Beatle's All You Need is Love
  • .jae..jae. member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    okay here's the whole rundown:Prelude songs (while everyone is finding their seats)The Beatles - And I Love HerIron & Wine - Flightless Bird, American MouthJazon Mraz/Colbie Callait- LuckyAdele - Make You Feel My LoveProcessional (parents, grandparents, bridal party)Israel Kamakawiwo'ole - Somewhere Over the RainbowJem - Maybe I’m AmazedBride's ProcessionalJack Johnson - AngelRecessionalThe Beatles - I Should Have Known Betteror Jennifer Hudson - All Dressed Up in Love (we want it to be fun and upbeat)
  • CaramellaGirlCaramellaGirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For our wedding, we went with "Ceremony" by Joy Division "Yellow" by Coldplay - "In Between Days" by The Cure
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Wedding Party to walk out to Marry Me by Train, Bride  to walk out to Just the way you are by Bruno Mars, the exit song I am stumped on (HELP), I want something upbeat, happy, motivating.
    Our first dance will be to Without you by Keith Urban.
    Other Songs played for Bride and Groom to dance to Forver and Ever, Amen by Randy Travis. When I said I do by Clint and Lisa Back. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards