Michigan-Detroit
Options

Finding photographer

Does anyone know of a photographer that is under $1000 ? We're having a small wedding and a small reception. There won't be a DJ, so really I won't need a photographer for most of the reception( its going to be at a restaurant).

TIA

Re: Finding photographer

• Options
    Amy Pruder is very reasonably priced - amypruder.com
  • Options
    Our photographer is amazing! She is a blast to work with and is extremely reasonably priced.  She was willing to travel to do our engagement shoots and will work to create a package to suit your needs and price point.  The easiest way to contact her and view her work is on her FB page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/jessicamuzikphotography?fref=ts
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    September 2013 Siggy ~Hair Inspiration~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_finding-photographer-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:cbb035d9-3bb1-4c66-86e9-d85effff1d51Post:403fceaf-b33b-476c-ade3-78a10a5a2e12">Finding photographer</a>:
    [QUOTE]Does anyone know of a photographer that is under $1000 ? We're having a small wedding and a small reception. There won't be a DJ, so really I won't need a photographer for most of the reception( its going to be at a restaurant). TIA
    Posted by Starfly81[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>stephanie jane photography...she is a dear friend of mine, she has taken some amazing pictures of me and of my kids before. I'm pretty sure her pricing is under that, but not for certain...she is located in Monroe (south of Detroit) but i'm pretty sure she travels.  If you want examples of her work she is on facebook under stephaniejane photography</div>
    Christie + Chad ~June 8, 2013~
     CPT & mama to 9 kids, one SIL & a grandbaby girl!
  • Options
    Just messaged you! :)  
  • Options
    Check out Birch Photography...they have several budget friendly packages. We booked them for our September wedding. Can't vouch for the quality yet, but the reviews are good.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I second Amy Pruder. She's fantastic! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards