Michigan-Detroit

Confessions/Vents

Let's hear them, Ladies!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Confessions/Vents

• I'm getting really frustrated that we've only got 2 months till the wedding, and the FEW things that FI is supposed to do still haven't gotten done. He's supposed to be in charge of all the food, and he just has completely dropped the ball to the point where I'm now taking care of it to make sure it gets done.

I understand he's just starting a new job and getting used to his schedule, but I absolutely hate feeling like I'm doing everything by myself. This wedding is for BOTH of us, not just me.

Also, FI's mom gave me a list of people to invite to the wedding, and she indicated who should be invited together...and now that invitations have been sent out, she called her son up and started yelling at him about how we didn't give his uncle a +1, even though she had specifically told me to invite his grandmother with this uncle and didn't mention a +1!

I guess that is partially my/FI's fault for not giving her a printed copy of our final guest list before sending out invitations, but I hate that the most stressful part of all of this wedding crap is his mother.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards