Michigan-Detroit

*baileyleev*

per your post about your bro collecting all that nice stuff for you I was inspired to go check out your planning "stuff" since my colors are green and brown too :) our wedding styles are so similar! Just wanted to let you know that if you are planning on getting rid of your stuff after your big day Id be interested in chatting w you! are your vases similar to those in the pic you have with the candles hanging from sticks?! I have a mock up of a similar centerpiece at home but the vase is all wrong :(
Photobucket
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: *baileyleev*

• baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    AWESOME!!!! Yes I would be more than happy to hand off some stuff after the wedding! I will get some pictures up of stuff as we go so you can keep an eye out :) 

We are still working on centerpieces, the ones he brought me are just cylinder vases with sand and green hydrandeas, but we are going to be adding branches and some other fun stuff, so I will be sure to keep photos up as we go :) 

I took a look at your profile and YES! Our styles look to be almost the same!!! SOO cool!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Oh thats so awesome!! Id love to see pics!! I am getting so anxious about buying stuff but I just need to take it easy! I was planning on green silk hydrengas and bought some at hobby lobby to make a mock up. But ya I would love to see some pics whemever you get time! you can email me at samarice@hotmail.com anytime  :)
    Also where is your wedding?! were getting married in Jackson where my FI grew up but we are from macomb!!
    Thanks!!! 
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having our wedding downriver, but we live in Farmington/Northville. 

I will definitley email you pics as we go! And if you find any great deals on brown and green let me know ;) 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Cool! we will be in touch for sure :)
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards