Michigan-Detroit
Options

PIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, for those that thought I might be exaggerating or giving you made up drama.

Notice, at the top, the RSVP say's "We have reserved 2 seats in your honor".

1. Yes. They wrote in 2 additional names and drew boxes and check marks.

. Yes. they even had the courtesy to select the cake choice for the other people they invited.

O WORDS.

Re: PIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I already believed you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG... That's so HILARIOUS!!!! I hope these people are BLOOD and not play cousins from down the street. .. cause NO ONE else could get away with that.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nice!   people never cease to amaze me!   

Photobucket Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believed you but OMG I love that they even drew extra boxes. That's great because maybe you'll think they were invited since they added boxes.

Seriously laughing at my desk right now.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brandi, your guests are too too much!!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FYI - I just printed this out.. I'm going to hang it up at my Parent's house and refer to it every time they try to tell me who I just HAVE to invite.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket Visit Detroit.Weddings.com

I'm a guest blogger on 12Kwedding.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha I didn't see your previous post, but this is ridiculous. you took every precaution possible and they just stomped all over your efforts. thanks for the laugh this morning :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ha ha ha I'm sorry but that's really funny. I really thought you were making this sh*t up....ha ha just kidding. It never ceases to amaze me how consistent guests are across the board. I have yet to read or hear about any bride who didn't have any issues w/ guests/RSVP or anything related to it.
    A friend of mine just got engaged, and I warned her that anything relating to the guest list will likely be the biggest headache.

My offer still stands. I will call them for you! Wink
  • Options
    sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    "0 WORDS"

^^^ this.  nft.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG - wow, people really are amazing...is it their children they invited?? I may have to break protocol and manners and casually let people know there are no children invited...so sorry...can you pawn it on someone to help you clarify to them that they only get 2 seats??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. I cannot believe people actually think they will get away with that. Too funny!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, the drawing skills had me cracking up. Damian was damn near crying he was laughing so hard. He kept saying "Wow - People are just crazy!"

Frances - Nope, my mom pretty much left this on my shoulders. This happens to be from my mom's bestfriend! Geez.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ahhhh, Brandi!!!!
    People are insane! It's one thing to have a few guests giving you a headache, but it sounds like dam& near everyone on your list is trying to kill ya!!
    Good luck girl!
    We'll be back from our honeymoon...I'll totally be a part of your Knottie security team!! :)
    **Beth**
    Old Planning Bio
    FOR SALE!!

May 15, 2010
    image image
  • Options
    katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That is crazy!!  I would un-invite them....haha!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so, so sorry Brandi.  We did the same thing as you (including the "we've reserved _ seats in your honor") and it seemed to do the trick.  Apparently, I got lucky - very lucky.  :(  If you need any help putting the smack down, let me know!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That is some crazy sh*t. Wow. Pure entertainment for us, and hopefully for you looking back some day, but wow wow. I'm just shaking my head. I may even share this with my maids.
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is crazy! Back in the day, Jay Leno used to do a segment on crazy things people sent in (i.e. a wedding "best wishes" ad in the paper by the groom's two ex-wives, etc.)...if he still does it, you should send this in. lol 

I just finished designing my RSVP cards and I'm going to get rid of all of the white space so no one can write in extra people!!!!
  • Options
    Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe some ppl.   Sorry your having to deal with this but it sounds like you had an idea that it would happen.  Jjust keep smiling and everything will work it self out.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brandi, I totally believed you, didn't need the evidence.

I so wish I were going on your HM with you two, not for the X rated stuff, but just to hear your re-cap of the wedding!
  • Options
    plessjmplessjm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This gave me the biggest laugh and brightened my mood on such a raining day. WOW.. I would totally put this in with the scrapbook memories. That is absolutely hilarious and for them shameful. The boxes added had me laughing too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believed you yesterday also! I can't believe some people!! I actually saved your post so if I'm having any stress when it comes to my RSVP time I can look back at yours and hopefully chuckle. I am sorry they are making you so stressed out.
    Just give us all of their phone numbers and we'll take care of it for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_pip-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:d7054478-0db1-4a78-8d50-8fd959347159Post:eaba5242-e1bd-4442-be29-1efad990b725">Re: PIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is crazy! Back in the day, Jay Leno used to do a segment on crazy things people sent in (i.e. a wedding "best wishes" ad in the paper by the groom's two ex-wives, etc.)...if he still does it, you should send this in. lol  <strong>I just finished designing my RSVP cards and I'm going to get rid of all of the white space so no one can write in extra people!!!!
    </strong>Posted by ladysunkissed[/QUOTE]

THIS!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nooooo wayyyyy!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    April - Wayyyyyyy! LOL

Yeah, Sue - Don't worry..I will have plenty of stories at the next GTG after our weddings in May!

I called and greatfully this ladies voicmail picked up. She ended up calling my mom and apologized. LOL

Thanks God that one was over..now on to the others....

HAHA! I should submit..is his show still on? LOL I dunno..I remember all the drama going on surrounding him..LMAO!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy smokes... people never cease to amaze me.

And not in good ways at that.
  • Options
    leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh boy, Brandi!  I knew you weren't making this up, but seeing it still baffles me!! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards