Michigan-Detroit

B-party question

I know I'm not suppose to be involved with my b-party but none of my bm know each other and one of them have have been inquiring about throwing it.  Since they don't know each other should I ask the others if they want to help or should I give the contact info to one and let her ask.   
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: B-party question

• edited December 2011
    I would give your one BM the contact info and have her get a hold of them. I am so glad I'm not planning my b-party. I don't know that I'd be able to handle planning one more thing. Its nice of your BM to offer to plan it though. Definitely take advantage of that.

Most of my BM knew each other, but they didn't have each others phone numbers. So what I did was send out an e-mail to all the BM with names and phone numbers. That's a good way to break the ice.
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If one of your BMs wants/needs the contact info of the others, she will ask you for it.  Otherwise I would stay out of it.  Let the BM handle everything.
  • leeshab1982leeshab1982 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like Corinne's idea of sending out an email with the contact info.  That way they have the info if they need it and you can stay out of it.  
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Most of my BM didn't know each other either.  Do you have one particular BM that is good at/likes planning?  My MOH was orginally in charge of planning, but she was moving a little slow with everything so I asked my sister (who loves doing that kind of thing and who I felt comfortable asking) to help her out a little.  I sent them all of the contact info for everyone and they then reached out from there.  Everyone actually ended up working together quite a bit over email and texts to get all the plans finalized.
  • Melgor78Melgor78 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I gave my bm a list of ppl to invite to the b-party and let her know which ones were my other bm so she could contact them if she wanted.  Thanks for the opinions.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards