Michigan-Detroit
Options

Invitations Custom Made

Hello all, does anybody know of anyone who designs wedding invitations in the metro Detroit area? Any recommendations to any companies? I found several invitations that I love on etsy, but all they are all from out of state and even out of the country! I don't know if I want to order my invitations that way. I want to see if I can find anyone here in metro Detroit who would be able to design wedding invitations that I like before I order online.

Re: Invitations Custom Made

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_invitationscustom-made?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:e479f778-2790-4ef4-be8b-263b7a9e0044Post:f78900fe-ce3c-46d7-bb7b-bf523660c685">Invitations Custom Made</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello all, does anybody know of anyone who designs wedding invitations in the metro Detroit area? Any recommendations to any companies? I found several invitations that I love on etsy, but all they are all from out of state and even out of the country! I don't know if I want to order my invitations that way. I want to see if I can find anyone here in metro Detroit who would be able to design wedding invitations that I like before I order online.
    Posted by eyes98[/QUOTE]

Try Suzie @ Color Bar Creative, she's a friend of a friend. I haven't used her but reviews on the web are good and the friend who told me about her would not steer me wrong. She's out of St. Clair Shores.
  • Options
    Check your PM!

We got married 11/3/12!!

• Options
    I used Tifany from Gourmet Inviations... however, her prices have gone up substantially since I used her for my 2007 wedding. Her work is breathtaking, and if you have the budget, she is absolutely worth it.

www.gourmetinvitations.com
  • Options
    I used Senor & Senora for my day-of stationary (programs, menus, table cards, etc.). MIL also used them for shower invitations.

http://www.senorsenora.com/
    Items for sale & Detroit vendor Reviews:
    www.detroitwedding.weebly.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    If you want to do totally custom you can go through a freelance graphic design artist. Thats what we did for our save the dates. This may be a little pricier because you have to pay for her/him to do the designing but you will get them as custom or crazy as you want. My friend Celeste Filiatrault did ours and lives in metro detroit. Plus you will get to see digital images of what you want before you order. her email is mail@c313ste.com

If you are looking for traditional custom invitations, we used Nancy Caiozzo. She does custom handmade invitations out of saint clair shores. It's her side business so the prices are way cheaper than normal custom invites. We were able to do awesome pocket invites and inserts for less than the normal price of basic invitations. her email is nrc1952@yahoo.com.
  • Options

Thanks for all of your responses!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards