Michigan-Detroit
Options

Bridesmaids Dresses

Where is the best place to shop for bridesmaids dresses?  I have girls that range in sizes from 6 - 26 and need a vast selection to look at.  Any suggestions?  Thanks!

Re: Bridesmaids Dresses

• Options
    Bombshell Bridal has good reviews from those on the board and those who may be full figured will be able to try on sizes that actually fit!
  • Options

David's Bridal had the largest selection of sizes available to try from what I saw. I ended up just having my BMs find a black dress they liked because it was easier than trying to find a dress that all of them would like and look good in. Other friends got their dresses online (Alfred Sung) and found dresses that all had the same skirt, but different tops for the BMs to choose from so they could all find something uniform that would be flattering.

• Options
    We had an awesome experience at Studio Bridesmaids in Birmingham (formerly Miss Kate's Maids).  They're a bridesmaid only shop, lots of cute stuff for all sizes and the owners are a pleasure to work with.  Everyone loved our dresses at the wedding two weeks ago!
  • Options
    Demetrios in Troy was wonderful!!
    Anniversary
  • Options

I got my dresses from Bombshell, they have a large selection in a big variety of sizes! and you cant beat the service, they are the best!

• Options
    BOMBSHELL BRIDAL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards