Michigan-Detroit
Options

Invitation Help

I know I had asked this question a little while ago but I need help with the website for guests, I guess. I had asked a question about the hotel blocks for the invites. I was told to put:

To take advantage of the special room rate, call (###) ###-#### and mention the mylastname/hislastname Wedding.

Reservations must be made before April 23, 2011 in order to be eligible for the special discount.

For more information and online booking, please visit our wedding website
www.ourweddingplans.weebly.com.

How are people actually doing online booking from my planning site and what information should I include for our guests?

TIA!

Re: Invitation Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure I totally understand the question.  But, my hotel (a Courtyard by Marriott) gave me direct/special web links that allowed guests to book in our block/at the block rate.

I'll PM you a link to my site for my guests, if that helps.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_invitation?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:eda37883-450a-4b74-8dfe-149895ed9418Post:43b659fd-1414-4e30-adc4-54a6b83ff353">Re: Invitation Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm not sure I totally understand the question.  But, my hotel (a Courtyard by Marriott) gave me direct/special web links that allowed guests to book in our block/at the block rate. I'll PM you a link to my site for my guests, if that helps.
    Posted by Meg1036[/QUOTE]

I love your site!! I'm going to enlist you to make mine!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  It actually only took me a few hours to do!  The weddingchannel.com website/interface was really easy.  I didn't try theknot's, so I don't know which is better, but weddingchannel and knot are partners, so I have the same login for both.

I have no idea how to make sites otherwise.  I have never even tried weebly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My normal wedding planning site is weebly. I found it to be pretty user friendly, a little tricky but still manageable.  I will have to try out the weddingchannel!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards