Michigan-Detroit
Options

AW!! Wedding Video

So a former Knottie/fellow Nestie was awesome enough to find our wedding video posted by our videographer and shared it with me. Here is the link. I hope it works!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5m0GbwwDCk

Re: AW!! Wedding Video

• Options
    crhein26crhein26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It's AMAZING!  I got goosebumps and was practically in tears.  I would love his contact info!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Brian and Cori 11-19-11
  • Options
    MSUbride2011MSUbride2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got teary eyed 20 seconds in!!! Beautiful - hope my day will be as beautiful!! 

204 image Ready to party with us!
    84 image Will be Dancing the night away!
    20 image Won't be having any fun
    100 image Got Lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MSUbride2011MSUbride2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Corinne, who was your DJ?? I've never seen so many people dance at a wedding?? I'm still looking for a DJ and I'm interested!! Send me the info if you can :-)

204 image Ready to party with us!
    84 image Will be Dancing the night away!
    20 image Won't be having any fun
    100 image Got Lost on the way to the mailbox

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Corinne, I watched your video on FB last night.  At first, I saw it was 15 minutes and I figured I'd watch the beginning, but then I watched the entire thing.  How awesome!!!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://detroit.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-wedding-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:eddb3c87-3a18-437e-a9dc-83e3ccbc256bPost:b5a36d09-fe40-49c3-b147-932006efeed9">Re: AW!! Wedding Video</a>:
    [QUOTE]Corinne, who was your DJ?? I've never seen so many people dance at a wedding?? I'm still looking for a DJ and I'm interested!! Send me the info if you can :-)
    Posted by MSUbride2011[/QUOTE]

We LOVED our DJ. His name is Paul and he owns Sunshine Entertainment. I'm not sure what his prices are right now, but I paid $750. We had alot of people say they have never seen the dance floor so packed and everyone really enjoyed themselves. Here is his e-mail addres: sunshine_deejay@yahoo.com.

Tell him Corinne sent you :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Loved this!  I watched the entire thing too!  And I got chills at multiple times during it, lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    scmeganscmegan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG That's what I've been looking for as it comes to my wedding video! Finally it wasnt something boring! I love everything about it, and I too got teary :D
    Who is your video guy and how much did he cost?  I want him!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    edited December 2011
    Loved it!  Todd is making fun of me because I totally started crying.  It was a beautiful day and looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-wedding-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:eddb3c87-3a18-437e-a9dc-83e3ccbc256bPost:9ee79706-13dc-4e64-b4e5-ef8733829c21">Re: AW!! Wedding Video</a>:
    [QUOTE]OMG That's what I've been looking for as it comes to my wedding video! Finally it wasnt something boring! I love everything about it, and I too got teary :D Who is your video guy and how much did he cost?  I want him!
    Posted by scmegan[/QUOTE]

I used Paul Briles and he was $400. Not sure if that's still the going rate because I booked him earlier this year. It's worth a try though. E-mail me if you would like his info. You know my e-mail address :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-wedding-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:eddb3c87-3a18-437e-a9dc-83e3ccbc256bPost:de51897f-9fc0-489c-a1b9-060f3fdb1e89">Re: AW!! Wedding Video</a>:
    [QUOTE]Loved it!  Todd is making fun of me because I totally started crying.  It was a beautiful day and looks like you guys had a lot of fun :)
    Posted by emarston1[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Liz! We had a TON of fun. And I'm so glad we did a videographer!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    One question:  was that your full video or was the just a shortened version?  Will you get the full coverage of the ceremony at all?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_aw-wedding-video?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:88Discussion:eddb3c87-3a18-437e-a9dc-83e3ccbc256bPost:b0f39f62-f483-48a5-8276-885b1d7e1592">Re: AW!! Wedding Video</a>:
    [QUOTE]One question:  was that your full video or was the just a shortened version?  Will you get the full coverage of the ceremony at all?
    Posted by emarston1[/QUOTE]

There are three sections to the DVD. 1 is the short film which you saw, the second is the entire ceremony, and the third is the reception--he taped until the special dances were over.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Great, thanks Corinne!  I was hoping you would get to see more but wasn't sure.  I've e-mailed him for info even though FI and I have agred not to have a videographer...oops!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards