Michigan-Detroit
Options

Videographer Review and Warning

I did not actually work with this company, but I have already had a bad experience with them. I want to share my experience with others who may be looking for a videographer.

I have been in contact with AV7 Weddings for my videographer. The whole thing has been a big CF. I won't go into detail, because it would be a long story, but I booked them, then wanted to cancel, and over a month later, it's still a CF trying to get my deposit back. They are telling me that they can't find my information. They also sent me someone else's DVD by mistake. I don't know how they can run a business like this. Maybe I'm a special case, but I would not recommend them. They seem to be very unorganized and unprofessional.

If you used them and loved them, then good for you. I'm not out to offend anyone, but I just wanted to share my experience.

Re: Videographer Review and Warning

• Options
    JandBFall2010JandBFall2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have not hired this company, but I know someone who did for lighting and was not impressed.
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    JandB - We hired them for our lighting, and let's just say they left something to be desired... (review in siggy).  I'm just curious what problems your friend had with them for lighting??
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    JandBFall2010JandBFall2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Shrades77.

Well in their contract they were supposed to have someone on site all night but the guy left and then some of the lights stopped working.  They finally got him to come back and fix it. Also I don't think she got the overall effect she was going for. It was not impressive.
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah, okay - I can totally sympathize.   We hired them for purple uplighting and our lights were a lot pinker than I liked.  I'm sorry your friends had issues too... 
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I know that this post is dead, but  I would just like to bring this post up again because it's been another 2 weeks and I'm still dealing with this refund mess. I have never seen a company so unorganized and unprofessional. First of all, their main e-mail address goes to a guy who is always out of town. It always takes him at least 3 days to respond because he was "outta town" every single time. And who uses "outta" in an e-mail to a client? Seriously... I can not even describe how frustrated I'm getting with this whole thing. I'm about to put my Daddy on the phone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards