Michigan-Detroit
Options

Longacre house

Hi!
Has anyone been to a wedding here or had a wedding here?  I'm planning a winter wedding, but can't find any photos of a ceremony that happened inside the house, so help would be appreciated!  Also, any reviews in general would be great or suggestions on similiar venues for less than 100 people....

Re: Longacre house

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I know that this doesn't help you very much, but I have been to an outdoor wedding there and it is very pretty! Smile
  • Options
    baileyleevbaileyleev member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A friend of mine had a wedding inside, it was gorgeous!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Tanya2012Tanya2012 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @Andrea..that is helpful!  Did they happen to have the reception there too?

@Bailey.So glad to hear it was gorgeous in there! Do you remember if the wedding was in front of the fireplace? I asked them for photos of ceremony, but unfortunately they didn't have any :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Tanya,

No she did not have a reception there, just because it was a larger wedding. However, I did have a peek inside and it is quite nice!
  • Options
    suttonh1suttonh1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen pictures of a ceremony inside but not in front of the fireplace. Here's the link: http://www.murawskistudios.com/?p=1213

Our wedding is going to be held here in January. We aren't going to be having our ceremony in front of the fireplace, but rather like this one - in front of the double doors. I want a longer aisle/walk. Let me know what else you find - I'm always looking for more pics!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards