Michigan-Detroit
Options

Jen McPherson (formerly Amanda Williams associate) Photography

Have any girls stuck with her when she broke out on her own? I'm just wondering if anyone is using her for their photos??

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Jen McPherson (formerly Amanda Williams associate) Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her for my October wedding.  We really liked her when we met her, so I stuck with her.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    larzhopelarzhope member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    nope... after several unreturned emails/phone calls and complete inability for her to take responsibility for poor communication we decided to switch photographers.
  • Options
    Jen1029Jen1029 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We also had the same issues with communication and decided to go with someones else. Glad it happened when we had some time.
  • Options
    mjfilipsmjfilips member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi all-

Just wanted to let everyone know I booked with Jen last summer, then recieved the same letter from Amanda Williams about Jen leaving and being MIA. I was really nervous because the few times I had talked to Jen on the phone she seemed a little akward and a few times I had tried to contact her and didn't get a response right away. Leading up to the day of my wedding (yesterday) I was so nervous she wouldn't show even though I had talked to her a few days prior. ( I had called her and it took a while for her to respond so I was freaking out). Anyway she showed on time on my wedding day and did an absolutely PHENOMENAL job! I could not be happier! She gave me tons of wedding advice and helped me through my day. She even ran and put the boutiniers on the guys when everyone else had forgotten. She took wonderful pics and was rolling around in the grass to get good shots lol! She gave me my pictures on a disk at the end of the night and I've been looking at them all day, I just love them! I will be referring her to my family and friends for sure! Hope that helps!
  • Options
    jmhickoxjmhickox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hello, I'm wondering if you have had any contact with Jen lately?  I see that you are getting married this month and I got married 2 months ago and she is not returning my calls, texts or emails. She has been paid in full and still owes me prints, a photo book and the edited photos.  Please respond to this asap by email at Jennifer_hickox@yahoo.com I am desperately trying to get ahold of her and I would not want this to happen to you. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards