Michigan-Detroit
Options

Happy Friday!

Fridays are always better on long weekends :)  What is everyone up to over the weekend?  Any special labor day plans?

Re: Happy Friday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!! I was supposed to go to the MSU game with FI, but have to work now (people that schedule conference calls at 4pm on a Friday are just plain mean! And hello - it's LABOR DAY weekend!) No big plans, just BBQ and hang out with FI and friends and work on some wedding DIY projects and start tanning so I don't fry up on the HM. Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work a job that includes working nights, weekends and holidays, gotta love it.

Today: Work until 5, cardio, tanning, clean the house.

Tomorrow: Cleaning and taking it easy, may do something wedding related, just not sure what yet.  This is the first day I have had off in who knows how long where nothing has been scheduled.

Sunday: Work 9-6, working out after. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Mrs0toBeMrs0toBe member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!

Nothing much planned - Sunday going to FI's parents for Labor Day cookout type thingy.  Monday FI is playing volleyball at the beach all day.

Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
  • Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today:  I took the day off of work for the game so to be semi-productive, we have a handyman here right now, a plumber coming, and an airvent cleaning/insulation guy coming.  Then we are heading up to East Lansing for the game :)

Tomorrow-Monday:  no plans except for a vet appointment for Bella on Sunday.  It's going to be great not having ANYTHING to do for a change!
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We may be going to Arts Beats and Eats and possibly the Renaissance Festival pending weather.  Other than that we're just going to enjoy the extended weekend at home and catch up on stuff that I've been meaning to do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're traveling back to Michigan for the game!

Today at lunch, I need to take my H is birth certificate and social security card, since he is going to apply for an Illinois driver's license today, and forgot them this morning.  He says he'll buy me lunch if I do :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today I start my first class as a graduate student! and tonight DH and I are biking down to Arts, Beats, and Eats. It's nice that we live close by.

Saturday and Sunday I'm working double shifts unfortunately. Hoping to be out early on Sunday so that we can go to my parents BBQ.

Monday I have no plans other than relaxing and grocery shopping.

Have a good weekend everyone :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll be at the State game tonight as well!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today I only worked until noon and ran some errands all afternoon which was very productive... and good thing I wasn't lifeguarding - I received a text that an adult pooped in the pool! YUCK!

Tomorrow + Sunday + Monday = lifeguarding all day long for the last time of 2011 [: (unless some random indoor pool calls me for a job)

& Monday night; celebrating my sister's birthday while she's in town.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards