Michigan-Detroit

Need a warm fuzzy for the day?

Click here.

Super cute and it made me smile :)

Re: Need a warm fuzzy for the day?

• I saw that the other day!  So ridiculously cute.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks! So cute!
    Dating since we were 19 and finally getting Married! Engaged November 24th 2011 and Getting Married August 26th 2012! Jillie and Cole! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Aww! I've been watching that nonstop thanks to icanhascheezburger. DH keeps asking why I'm aw-ing at my phone :) Dont you just love his little tongue!?!
  • Lame alert:

Siku is actually FI and my nickname for each other. Maybe like 2 years ago there was a new polar bear cub born at the Toledo Zoo. There was a big naming competion and Siku won. This was the cutest bear of all time.  FI looks like a bear when he sleeps. And is adorable, so the name just happened.

June 16, 2012
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-detroit_need-warm-fuzzy-day?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:88Discussion:fda376bf-a528-48c1-aded-cfc7450c6696Post:abb8a42d-b668-4164-8178-dc847415c2f6">Re: Need a warm fuzzy for the day?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lame alert: Siku is actually FI and my nickname for each other. Maybe like 2 years ago there was a new polar bear cub born at the Toledo Zoo. There was a big naming competion and Siku won. This was the cutest bear of all time.  FI looks like a bear when he sleeps. And is adorable, so the name just happened.
    Posted by acaponi87[/QUOTE]

<div>LOVE THIS!</div>
  • I love this too! I want to bring him home as my new pet! I officially want a polar bear haha
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards