Wedding Classifieds
Options

Looking for mismatched plates!

Hello!

I'm looking for vintage/mismatched plates for my wedding! I'd also be interested in flatware and glasses, mason jars, etc. Anything vintage/rustic! Thanks!

Re: Looking for mismatched plates!

• Options
    JkbncJkbnc member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    Hi there, weare getting married in November, and I will have about 30 mismatched cake plates available, if that helps any! We are also going for a vintage rustic feeling... I have about 20 now, still searching in second hand stores for the rest. If you are interested I will be happy to send a few pics of what I have so far! (I will also have 36 silver cake forks, mismatched, and lots of other things!)
  • Options

I have some jars that are very similar to mason jars - although I think they are cuter. They are faceted glass jars, and I have about 35 of them. Email me if interested, anaberle08@gmail.com.
  • Options

Hi - let me know if you are still looking.  I have approx 200 dessert ($1) and dinner ($2).  I'd describe them as shabby chic.  Can e-mail pics, if needed.  I am in the Southeast - would meet in a reasonable location or pick up.  Thanks! 

Amy
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards