Wedding Classifieds
Options

Gorgeous vintage mismatched china for RENT! :)

Hi!  My wedding was last Sept, and I put together a stunning collection of mismatched china (dinner, salad, dessert plates) that I now rent out!  I made a facebook page that has pictures from our wedding, and also of the plates.

When you click on each picture it will tell you how many of that particular pattern I have available.  I also have more plates to put up next week when I get back from being out of town so I can take pictures of them.

You can contact me on facebook or email me at katebrenner@gmail.com if you're interested.  :)

Re: Gorgeous vintage mismatched china for RENT! :)

• Options
    Vendors are not allowed to post on TK.  You've been reported.
    imageAnniversary

RIP Dr. Irving Fishman - 10/1/19-7/25/10 - thank you for holding on for me.
    You made my wedding day complete.
  • Options
    jdh2155jdh2155 member
    First Comment
      Whre are you lopcated? I am interested in renting your mismatched china
  • Options
    Have been searching for vintage china to rent for daughter's wedding reception for months. Please contact me asap. Her wedding date is 9/24/11 in Birmingham, Alabama.
  • Options
    I am also VERY interested!  This could be perfect.  Please email me - I am getting married in Cincinnati, OH in May, 2012
  • Options
    Where are you located? i am interested!!
  • Options
    Vintage China rental is available in Savannah GA . Check out Lillian's China on the web and Facebook. Beautiful mismatched china. Can accommodate reception for 200 plus at a seated dinner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards