April 2012 Weddings
Options

Dress fitting (PIP)

I had my dress fitting last night and I thought I'd share with you ladies since I can't show anyone else haha.  (PS the back bustle fell on the one side because it was just pinned, but you can get the idea)

How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Dress fitting (PIP)

• Options
    Beautiful! I love how it drapes down on your right side/toward the left (if that makes sense haha). So elegant! 

And what kind of bustle is that? Venetian? 
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • Options
    Yey! I love dresses. You look really happy :)
  • Options
    leffingleffing member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    Very nice! Is the dress ivory?

What type of veil are you thinking of wearing?
    April 2012 Feb. Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon: Excellence, Dominican Republic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Looks gorgeous!

• Options
    The dress is ivory and its a fingertip length veil with scattered rhinestones and I have a side accented crystal headpiece for my hair.  Please ignore my horrible hair in the photo as it was thrown into a clip at 10 pm lol
    How I unwind? The FI and I watch old TV shows Photobucket 187image 124image 48image 15image RSVP Date March 31 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards