Wedding Classifieds
Options

WTB: Votive candles

Hello!!!

I'm looking to buy votive candles, that are either clear, opaque, or decorated with lace or bling!
If you have some that are decorated with lace, please only post if it is white, ivory, off-white, green, gold, or brown. Thanks! Please attach pictures or give me your e-mail and I will contact you! I'm not sure how to work the PM on here lol.

Re: WTB: Votive candles

• Options
    I will have 80 available but until after Nov 24th not sure when your wedding is but I have put lace on them and might add some pearls on them too. Here is my email address <a href="mailto:leticiaceja@hotmail.com" rel="nofollow">leticiaceja@hotmail.com</a>  email me if interested and I can send you pictures of what they look like so far. The lace is off white or kind creamish color.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_wtb-votive-candles?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:1ad37798-df0b-4fff-bb13-735adf95205dPost:b97e63ba-2abc-4e1d-a9c8-14a6b222b415">WTB: Votive candles</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello!!! I'm looking to buy votive candles, that are either clear, opaque, or decorated with lace or bling! If you have some that are decorated with lace, please only post if it is white, ivory, off-white, green, gold, or brown. Thanks! Please attach pictures or give me your e-mail and I will contact you! I'm not sure how to work the PM on here lol.
    Posted by brosegal[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Thanks, but my wedding is in October :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards