Wedding Classifieds
Options

F/S -Size 20 - Wedding Dress for Sale! - Canton/Ply/Livonia

Hi Ladies!

Congratualtions on your upcoming weddings! I had so much fun planning our wedding that I'm a little jealous :)

I am selling my wedding dress because I need the $ more than I need the dress at this point. I am going to do some looking around this weekend and see if I have other wedding stuff around that could be sold as well. 

It's a beautiful strapless dress from David's Bridal - purchased in July of 2009 and worn in May of 2010. The website description says: "satin and taffeta gown with beaded metallic lace on bodice and pick-up skirtc. Chapel Train" It comes with the David's Bridal garment bag, I made no alterations to the dress. 

*The dress DOES need to be dry cleaned. It has some dirt along the bottom hem and some slight discoloration in the underarm area (gross, I know...) but all of this should come out with a dry clean. 

I am in the Canton/Plymouth/Livonia area and would love to sell this dress FAST, for an upcoming vacation! I'm asking $325 but will take the best offer. 

My e-mail is epaff.wedding@yahoo.com please e-mail me with any questions/interest! Happy Planning :)

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to attach my craigslist listing (sorry if that's not allowed, but pictures are in the post on CL - I was having trouble with the PIP)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards