August 2013 Weddings

August Colors?

What are everyone's colors? I  still haven't picked my colors and it's starting to get crunch time for doing so.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Re: August Colors?

• Ours are Green and Grey.

• We're doing simple, black and white.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • navy blue w pops of fuschia and bling  <3
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• We are doing lavender and grey.

http://pinterest.com/pin/222083825345469798/

Silver shoes/accessories/accents too.  The wedding is at a vineyard, so I thought purple was fitting.
  • Blue and yellow.  I'm still working out which particular shades of blue to include.  The emphasis will be on the yellow; it is an outdoorsy, New England country-style wedding and I'd love to have sunflowers around.  I picked blue to go with the yellow because it will be a colorful combination and look great on the BM dresses. 
  • Navy & Pink here as well. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_august-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:b4277897-8fdc-4195-adc4-c79507387d16Post:1d10bab2-80ab-47e1-9842-ffca65729c1c">Re: August Colors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Navy & Pink here as well. =)
    Posted by sparkellyy[/QUOTE]
    woot woot love it
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Navy and Peach (or possibly coral, depends on bridesmaid dresses)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Purple and chartreuse...perhaps with a little gray or silver
  • Most likely ivory and navy with some gray. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker PersonalMilestone
  • Navy pink white and a little splash of yellow (o;
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Chocolate, Lemon, Ivory, and Berry here.

Love is the ultimate superpower.   
    It can make you weak and strong simultaneously.  

• rsannarsanna member
    5 Love Its First Comment First Anniversary
    edited August 2012

Rainbow.  Specifically bright blue, pink, yellow, green and purple.  But my shoes are going to be red and FI is going to wear a red bow tie (hopefully).

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're going with pink and green although it could change when we pick the bridesmaid dresses next year.

• Our colors are a light blue and silver.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We're doing black, white, and apple red. We didn't really think about August colors just color combinatins that we like.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are having plumb Purple and Grey. I think at that time of year you can do almost any color.
  • Wow lot's of grey this year! 

Where doing grey and green as well, with pops of light pink. To decide our colors I literally pulled up google images of every color combo I could think of, and then narrowed it down from there. August is a great month for colors because you could do summer or fall! Good luck choosing! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • dusty pastels with an emphasis on... wait for it... grey
    Wedding Countdown Ticker whatshouldwecallweddings.tumblr.com
  • We're debating between crimson, white  and black (whore-ish?  morbid?) and royal blue and silver (cold, impersonal, overdone?)

Any thoughts??
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_august-colors?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:b4277897-8fdc-4195-adc4-c79507387d16Post:51c2ff14-bc39-452c-993f-1f222202e8ce">Re: August Colors?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're debating between crimson, white  and black (whore-ish?  morbid?) and royal blue and silver (cold, impersonal, overdone?) Any thoughts??
    Posted by a6a14173[/QUOTE]
     I love both of those color combos! Crimsom, white, and black is so classic! Same with blue and silver. Go for it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • rktrkt
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    We're doing pink and black
  • Simple yet sexy......black, white, & red 
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • We're going with Sunflower yellow and navy blue.
  • We're doing burnt orange and charcoal grey!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards