Wedding Classifieds
Options

Need group to purchase by bulk

I am looking for other fellow brides to join me in my quest to afford these beautiful bling long stem tealights lamps set of 3. Like many of you, I do not wish to spend a fortune at Z gallerie for these pieces. Therefore, I have found a reputable vendor that supplies the blingy items that are 50 retail price. As you may know with wholesalers the more you buy the cheaper the price.

The prices for a set of 3 Tealight lamps are as follow 49.50 each if we buy 50; 48.00 if we buy 200:

This is the link to the website should you want to check out all their other bling items and/or to confirm the prices. Other brides has gotten together and have successfully ordered from this company. In fact, I put in an order with another group recently for other items such as the napkin holders, votives, hurricanes and crystal vases. Unfortunately, no one else was interested in the Tealight lamps I wanted: But I'm still optimistic that some of you brides to bee are! i would like to order by November 2012 depending on how soon everyone needs their tealight lamps. My wedding is 11 months away, so I have some time. The order takes about 45 days to ship after payment.

http://www.newhomestyles.com/e_product.asp?anclassid17

Please let me know if your interested in ordering with me. I need about 16...sign 34 more to go.....Please join me! Thanks and happy planning!

You can also email me at

Elizabeth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards