Wedding Classifieds
Options

For SALE! :)

This is for an Alfred Angelo, stlye 7048. I bought this for my sister-in-laws wedding and it is fuschia in color. It is very comfortable and light! I did have the sides under the arms taken in due to a smaller bust :) The length was taken up to about my knees. I am 5 foot even, if that helps :) I paid $135 for this dress! email me an offer!. 

I have an Alfred Angelo style 6462 in Cherry with a white sash on it. Size 4. This dress has never been worn! Has all tags still attached :) Paid 105! Best offer!

I have a Mori Lee solid black dress for sale. I wore this in a wedding as well and was light and comfortable. It is tea length. Unfortunately, I don't have the style number but can send pictures of detals and such if you are interested! I paid 125 for this! Best offer :)

I have a black and white floral looking dress. Size 3, all tags still attached. I can't explain this one very well, So i had to upload a picture. All tags still attached. Bought for my rehearsal dinner about 8 months in advance, then I got pregnant 16 weeks before the wedding, haha :) Never worn or altered! Will take best offer, paid 25 :) Super cute on!!

This is a "Bride" -Sexy Little Thing tank from VS. It's a small. It has been washed and dried! It is missing one stud in the E and has a small ink mark on it. Barely noticeable. Will sell for $18, buyer pays shipping.

These next items are the puzzles i was gonna put on the kids table at the wedding, BUT we never set one up because we forgot lol. The puzzles have been opened, but, obviously never used or anything. They are 24 piece puzzles. They're Crayola "color puzzles." Theres a green and red available, now. Paid 3.50 a puzzle, will sell for $2 a peice! 

The next items are misc - I have a 3lb bag of eggplant and clear marbles/beads - $3; a small bag of crystal/teardrop looking jewels that were used in a vase $1; and PLENTY of flowers left over from our flower girl, we only had one girl and thats all we bought them for, was to throw them down the aisle. Eggplant and Dark Orange, $6 for both! 

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING COSTS! Paypal preferably. But will take a check; which ever works for you! Email me at sthompson5909@gmail.com if interested in anything!! I can email you any pictures you need! Everything come from a smoke free, pet free home! :) Serious Inquiries only, please!!

Re: For SALE! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards