Wedding Classifieds

MAGGIE SOTTERO AMBROSIA SIZE 6 STREET SIZE 4 FOR SALE GREAT PRICE!!!

Hello,I wore the beautiful Maggie Sottero Ambrosia for my 11.11.11 wedding. The compliments I received were beyond ! The dress has been cleaned since I wore it. I have not boxed it because I am hoping to sell it. The gown was not altered as it fit perfectly, however there was a fench bussel done, which was gorg! Please contact me if interested to obtain shipping information! This is a truly stunning gown for many body types.I recommend you try it on at a store and if it fits well, then purchase it from ME of course :) Also, please note that size 6 is the designer size, I have read it can go down to a 4 or up to an 8 becuase of the Corset back. Category: Wedding DressesDesigner: Maggie SotteroName: AmbrosiaOriginal Price: $1,800.00 USDAsking Price: $900.00 USDCondition: Gently used /Like NewStyle: FeminineFabric: SatinSilhouette: Dropped Waist

Neckline: StraplessDress Color: IvoryTrain: CathedralLabel Size: Size 6Street Size: Size 4Bust Size: 34.5"Hips: 37"Height (with heels): 5'10"Waist Size: 26.5"

Year Purchased: 2011

Re: MAGGIE SOTTERO AMBROSIA SIZE 6 STREET SIZE 4 FOR SALE GREAT PRICE!!!

• edited June 2012
    i am interested in your dress !!! It's gorgeous !!! I am going to get to a store soon to try it on before I say yes or no on it!! But i am very interested, if you can get back to me to let me know if you still have it or not that would be greatly appreciated !!!
                                                                                          Thank You,
                                                                                       Chelsea Wagner

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_maggie-sottero-ambrosia-size-6-street-size-4-for-sale-great-price?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:26015be5-96ac-4c19-ac01-612923d18808Post:0cb4deec-f6ac-46dd-a04f-f4fbd8e08484">MAGGIE SOTTERO AMBROSIA SIZE 6 STREET SIZE 4 FOR SALE GREAT PRICE!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, I wore the beautiful Maggie Sottero Ambrosia for my 11.11.11 wedding.  The compliments I received were beyond !  The dress has been cleaned since I wore it.  I have not boxed it because I am hoping to sell it.  The gown was not altered as it fit perfectly, however there was a fench bussel done, which was gorg!  Please contact me if interested to obtain shipping information!  This is a truly stunning gown for many body types. I recommend you try it on at a store and if it fits well, then purchase it from ME of course :)  Also, please note that size 6 is the designer size, I have read it can go down to a 4 or up to an 8 becuase of the Corset back.  Category:   Wedding Dresses Designer:  Maggie Sottero Name:  Ambrosia Original Price:  $1,800.00 USD Asking Price:  $900.00 USD Condition:  Gently used /Like New Style:  Feminine Fabric:  Satin Silhouette:  Dropped Waist Neckline:  Strapless Dress Color:  Ivory Train:  Cathedral Label Size:  Size 6 Street Size:  Size 4 Bust Size:  34.5" Hips:  37" Height (with heels):  5'10" Waist Size:  26.5" Year Purchased:  2011
    Posted by TNEWJERSEY2011[/QUOTE]
  • Hello, 
    Yes I do still have it!
    Best of luck trying it on and let me know if you will like to purchase it :) 
  • Hello, 
    Yes I do still have it!
    Best of luck trying it on and let me know if you will like to purchase it :) 
  • Is your dress still available?
  • Hello Kaitlynn13, yes it is. If you are interested please send me your email or phone number and we can continue the conversation. You can send it in a private message.
    Thanks!
  • Hello.  Interested in your dress if you still have it.  If you receive this message, please let me know either way.  I have tried it on, and so far it is at the top of my list :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards