August 2013 Weddings
Options

Save the Dates

We are getting married Aug 31, which I just realized is also the weekend before Labor day....so should I send out my save the dates early nov....cuz of the holdiay being right at me wedding date?

Re: Save the Dates

• Options
    I think it's really up to you. I'm sending out mine early because my wedding is a Friday evening at 5pm.

Have you talked about the wedding to anyone who has mentioned they typically have plans that weekend? I don't generally schedule stuff that weekend like I do for the actual labor day weekend.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I would probably send them out around that time. If you wait until Decemeber, they may get lost in the Christmas shuffle. You could also send them out early-mid january, but I don't know if you feel that would be to late.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker August 2013 March Siggy Challenge: The Dress! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I think January would be fine. November/December is so busy with everyone and the holidays as PP said.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback everyone! I think imma try to nov 1st right before everything starts rollin for ppl
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_save-the-dates-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:b7204f14-063e-4191-a0f0-da0c2fc93876Post:d0c61151-9199-4831-a207-9d3bd1e9d289">Re: Save the Dates</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think it's really up to you. I'm sending out mine early because my wedding is a Friday evening at 5pm. Have you talked about the wedding to anyone who has mentioned they typically have plans that weekend? I don't generally schedule stuff that weekend like I do for the actual labor day weekend.
    Posted by TiffanyT816[/QUOTE]

Tiffany - Mine is too - when are you sending them?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_save-the-dates-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:b7204f14-063e-4191-a0f0-da0c2fc93876Post:263eb393-e0de-4d44-9292-966c585f53b6">Re: Save the Dates</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Save the Dates : Tiffany - Mine is too - when are you sending them?
    Posted by mrsrutkowski[/QUOTE]

I'm sending out mine by the end of November. Actually will be proofing them soon. I have lots of out of towners who are already asking so they can start making plans.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards