Wedding Classifieds
Options

FOR SALE - Lace tablecloths, Burlap Chair Sashes and Crystal Table Number Holders

I have 22 beautiful 70 inch round, ivory lace tablecloths. These have been cleaned and are in perfect condition. Also available are 175 precut, 7 inch wide burlap chair sashes. These work perfect for a rustic themed event. There is a pink flower in most of them that can be removed if needed. I also have 20 crystal table number holders available. Prefer to sell as a set. Total for all is $500.

Re: FOR SALE - Lace tablecloths, Burlap Chair Sashes and Crystal Table Number Holders

• Options
    Hi can you email me pictures of the burlap chair sahes and the lace table cloths? 

Kerri.kalinski@gmail.com

Thank you!
    The future "Mrs. Hassan"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-lace-tablecloths-burlap-chair-sashes-and-crystal-table-number-holders?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:2aab57d9-2d02-40d8-87f8-ab2d931018d1Post:91e94bdb-5da3-46cf-a318-55db01b76051">Re: FOR SALE - Lace tablecloths, Burlap Chair Sashes and Crystal Table Number Holders</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi can you email me pictures of the burlap chair sahes and the lace table cloths?  Kerri.kalinski@gmail.com Thank you!
    Posted by kalinskik[/QUOTE]

Hi Kerri, I added pics to the listing. Thanks!
  • Options
    Hi! I am interested in your lace table cloths if still available. Are they white or ivory? The picture is of a rectangular shape, but they are listed as round.......and of course, what is the cost? Thanks ! Cheryl Aisthorpe sharkbyte4u@hotmail.com
  • Options
    how much for the table  number holders??

Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    <div>
    </div><div>
    </div>What type of fabric are the lace table cloths made out of? Are they white or ivory? How much do you want for the burlap sashes?In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-lace-tablecloths-burlap-chair-sashes-and-crystal-table-number-holders?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:2aab57d9-2d02-40d8-87f8-ab2d931018d1Post:5a15ecb7-bb63-4e73-badf-1a2d491b3c7f">FOR SALE - Lace tablecloths, Burlap Chair Sashes and Crystal Table Number Holders</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 20 beautiful 70 inch round lace tablecloths. These have been cleaned and are in perfect condition. Also available are 200 precut, 7 inch wide burlap chair sashes. These work perfect for a rustic themed event. There is a pink flower in most of them that can be removed if needed. I also have 20 crystal table number holders available. Prefer to sell as a set.
    Posted by punkybrookester[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Are they white or ivory? You said round, but show a square photo are they round? How much if I bought all the tablecloths and holders? Bevteach119@yahoo.com Bev
  • Options
    Are they white or ivory? You said round, but show a square photo are they round? How much if I bought all the tablecloths and holders? Bevteach119@yahoo.com Bev
  • Options
    13Abby9413Abby94 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-lace-tablecloths-burlap-chair-sashes-and-crystal-table-number-holders?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:2aab57d9-2d02-40d8-87f8-ab2d931018d1Post:5a15ecb7-bb63-4e73-badf-1a2d491b3c7f">FOR SALE - Lace tablecloths, Burlap Chair Sashes and Crystal Table Number Holders</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have 22 beautiful 70 inch round, ivory lace tablecloths. These have been cleaned and are in perfect condition. Also available are 175 precut, 7 inch wide burlap chair sashes. These work perfect for a rustic themed event. There is a pink flower in most of them that can be removed if needed. I also have 20 crystal table number holders available. Prefer to sell as a set.

How much are you asking for the sashes?
    Trish (<a href="mailto:trish66@live.com" rel="nofollow">trish66@live.com</a>)
  • Options
    Hi there!

I am interested in the burlap chair sashes!  Please email me if still available at jldye2@gmail.com

Thanks!
  • Options
    if the table number holders arent for sale anymore can you let me know where you got them? but i am interested in them but need a price keyshkeyshx04x@yahoo.com
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    if your chair sashes are still for sale, can you please email me at krose81@att.net? thanks!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-lace-tablecloths-burlap-chair-sashes-and-crystal-table-number-holders?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:2aab57d9-2d02-40d8-87f8-ab2d931018d1Post:5a15ecb7-bb63-4e73-badf-1a2d491b3c7f">FOR SALE - Lace tablecloths, Burlap Chair Sashes and Crystal Table Number Holders</a>:<div>I would like to buy the tablecloths and table number holders.  Please let me know if they are still available.  Thanks!</div><div>Chris
    [QUOTE]I have 22 beautiful 70 inch round, ivory lace tablecloths. These have been cleaned and are in perfect condition. Also available are 175 precut, 7 inch wide burlap chair sashes. These work perfect for a rustic themed event. There is a pink flower in most of them that can be removed if needed. I also have 20 crystal table number holders available. Prefer to sell as a set. Total for all is $500.

</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_for-sale-lace-tablecloths-burlap-chair-sashes-and-crystal-table-number-holders?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:2aab57d9-2d02-40d8-87f8-ab2d931018d1Post:91e94bdb-5da3-46cf-a318-55db01b76051">Re: FOR SALE - Lace tablecloths, Burlap Chair Sashes and Crystal Table Number Holders</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi can you email me pictures of the burlap chair sahes and the lace table cloths?  Kerri.kalinski@gmail.com Thank you!
    Posted by kalinskik[/QUOTE]

Hello.  My name is Melissa and I am newly engaged.  I am planning our wedding on a shoe string budget and I like the rustic yet elegant theme.  I am interested in the sashes and the crystal table number holders if they are still available.  I don't have a need for the lace table clothes however.  Can you please let me know if you still have these items for sale and if you are willing to sell seperately?    I was hoping $200 would be a fair price.   I'm figuring the lace table clothes were the most expensive item, but I am not exactly sure.   Please let me know if you are interested in discussing this offer.  Thank you.  Melissa
  • Options

Hello

Do you still have the burlap chair bows?  I am VERY interested if you do.  Please let me know.  Thank you!

• Options
    Do you still have the burlap chair bows?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards