Wedding Classifieds
Options

Monique Lhuillier Scarlet dress

I have the original Monique Lhuillier Scarlet designer wedding dress, and am happy to sell it to a bride who will appreciate it.

After trying on dozens of gowns at different bridal shops, I went back to this one because it stood out head & shoulders from the rest. I had so many compliments on this dress. It’s sophisticated and sexy, but still very classic looking. This is such a unique and stunning dress, it really needs to be worn again.  The Scarlett has a plunging open back, juliet neckline, and mermaid silhouette that is absolutely timeless. The french Alencon Lace is cream coloured, with a latte coloured silk slip, which is completely separate from the lace overlay.

My measurements are B34" x W27" x H34". The great thing about this dress is that it has a lot of give, so it could really work for someone larger as well. The length is perfect for a bride up to 5’8” (I am 5’4” and wore 4” heels), and it's very easy to shorten the dress if needed.

Inside the dress there are hooks & eyes to bustle the back for dancing.  It’s in excellent condition and has no signs of wear.

The dress had minor alterations done by a professional couture seamstress. A small stitch was put inside each shoulder to attach the slip to the main lace to ensure the slip strap stays in place. The length was shortened slightly. The pearl buttons along the back were removed, they were purely aesthetic and do not affect the way the dress fastens at all. The rest of the gown remains unaltered.

The dress was drycleaned by a professional wedding dress cleaner and has remained in the bag in our smoke and pet-free home.

Retail Price:  $6,000 -- ASKING:  $2,800

Re: Monique Lhuillier Scarlet dress

• Options
    Hi there, 

Beautiful dress! Is it available still?

Many thanks, 
    Meredith
  • Options
    Hello,
    If the dress is still available, i'd like to buy it.  Please let me know.

Thanks,
    Autumn
  • Options
    lauranielsonlauranielson member
    First Comment
    edited January 2012
    IS this dress still available?? If not is there any way you would forward me the buyers email address??? PLEASE??
    Thank you!! 
  • Options
    Hi guys,

I'm guesing this dress is no longer available - but have any of you guys since found the scarlet elsewhere? If so, please let me know because this is my dream dress and would love to buy it! Please message me if someone has it and would be willing to sell!

Thank you,
    Jessie
  • Options
    Is this dress still available?  If so, please email me at rew38@cornell.edu.  Thank you!
  • Options
    Are you still selling this dress?I

n Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_monique-lhuillier-scarlet-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:2c571667-250f-485a-8445-fdf2cfdb57caPost:9f116f10-677a-4d2b-805c-3658c1092756">Monique Lhuillier Scarlet dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have the original Monique Lhuillier Scarlet designer wedding dress, and am happy to sell it to a bride who will appreciate it. After trying on dozens of gowns at different bridal shops, I went back to this one because it stood out head & shoulders from the rest. I had so many compliments on this dress. It’s sophisticated and sexy, but still very classic looking. This is such a unique and stunning dress, it really needs to be worn again.   The Scarlett has a plunging open back, juliet neckline, and mermaid silhouette that is absolutely timeless. The french Alencon Lace is cream coloured, with a latte coloured silk slip, which is completely separate from the lace overlay. My measurements are B34" x W27" x H34". The great thing about this dress is that it has a lot of give, so it could really work for someone larger as well. The length is perfect for a bride up to 5’8” (I am 5’4” and wore 4” heels), and it's very easy to shorten the dress if needed. Inside the dress there are hooks & eyes to bustle the back for dancing.   It’s in excellent condition and has no signs of wear.  The dress had minor alterations done by a professional couture seamstress. A small stitch was put inside each shoulder to attach the slip to the main lace to ensure the slip strap stays in place. The length was shortened slightly. The pearl buttons along the back were removed, they were purely aesthetic and do not affect the way the dress fastens at all. The rest of the gown remains unaltered. The dress was drycleaned by a professional wedding dress cleaner and has remained in the bag in our smoke and pet-free home. Retail Price:   $6,000 -- ASKING:   $2,800
    Posted by cdelnet[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Are you selling this dress, i would like to buy it, sollsolll@hotmail.com
  • Options
    Hi! Do you still have this dress for sale? If so, will you email me and let me know the price? Thanks!

Jinyoung
    ms.jinyounglee@gmail.com

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_monique-lhuillier-scarlet-dress?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:2c571667-250f-485a-8445-fdf2cfdb57caPost:9f116f10-677a-4d2b-805c-3658c1092756">Monique Lhuillier Scarlet dress</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have the original Monique Lhuillier Scarlet designer wedding dress, and am happy to sell it to a bride who will appreciate it. After trying on dozens of gowns at different bridal shops, I went back to this one because it stood out head & shoulders from the rest. I had so many compliments on this dress. It’s sophisticated and sexy, but still very classic looking. This is such a unique and stunning dress, it really needs to be worn again.   The Scarlett has a plunging open back, juliet neckline, and mermaid silhouette that is absolutely timeless. The french Alencon Lace is cream coloured, with a latte coloured silk slip, which is completely separate from the lace overlay. My measurements are B34" x W27" x H34". The great thing about this dress is that it has a lot of give, so it could really work for someone larger as well. The length is perfect for a bride up to 5’8” (I am 5’4” and wore 4” heels), and it's very easy to shorten the dress if needed. Inside the dress there are hooks & eyes to bustle the back for dancing.   It’s in excellent condition and has no signs of wear.  The dress had minor alterations done by a professional couture seamstress. A small stitch was put inside each shoulder to attach the slip to the main lace to ensure the slip strap stays in place. The length was shortened slightly. The pearl buttons along the back were removed, they were purely aesthetic and do not affect the way the dress fastens at all. The rest of the gown remains unaltered. The dress was drycleaned by a professional wedding dress cleaner and has remained in the bag in our smoke and pet-free home. Retail Price:   $6,000 -- ASKING:   $2,800
    Posted by cdelnet[/QUOTE]
  • Options

I have a size 2 ivory/ latte slip Monique Lhuillier scarlet dress for sale.  I'm about 5"3 tall. I also have a matching veil if you are interested.  I'm selling the dress for $2700. Contact me for more pictures if you are interested.   titita79@hotmail.com

• Options
    Could you please tell me the Street Size of your Scarlet ?   Also, is it still for sale?
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards