Wedding Classifieds
Options

White Lace Bolero - XXL

I purchased this bolero for my upcoming wedding and have decided to wear a different one-- it's lovely, though! Made from sheer stretchy lace, features a stand up collar with scalloped edging on the front of the body. Cute addition to cover your shoulders or add a little extra something to your dress.

$30 plus shipping to US addresses only. Listed as an XXL, will fit women's 18-22.  Paypal only.

Re: White Lace Bolero - XXL

• Options
    are there any sequins, beads or appliques on it?

If NOT, i may be interested! SEND ME A PM
    my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    this is really pretty!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_white-lace-bolero-xxl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:334977e7-b333-4aa2-9828-46c1e831b42cPost:c27a0fc9-7ff2-4857-afd2-592ab3a7c066">White Lace Bolero - XXL</a>:
    [QUOTE]I purchased this bolero for my upcoming wedding and have decided to wear a different one-- it's lovely, though! Made from sheer stretchy lace, features a stand up collar with scalloped edging on the front of the body. Cute addition to cover your shoulders or add a little extra something to your dress. $30 plus shipping to US addresses only. Listed as an XXL, will fit women's 18-22.  Paypal only.
    Posted by ohemmag[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Love this! Is this still available? If it isn't...where did you purchase it if I may ask? </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>my contact is Reneerules ATgmail DOT com</div><div>
    </div><div>thanks! 

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards