Wedding Classifieds

Kleinfeld Store Credit for Sale!!

Any brides out there hoping to purchase a dress at Kleinfelds?

I put a $2300 deposit on a wedding dress at Kleinfelds. But then later found the dress of my dreams at a different store. Unfortunately, I can't get my money back from Kleinfelds. So, now I have a store credit. It's totally transferable, and you'll be able to contact Kleinfelds and verify the credit. I am looking to sell the credit for $2000, but am willing to negotiate. If you are interested, make me an offer!

Kleinfelds has an amazing selection of beautiful dresses, and this way you'll save some money!

Happy Dress Hunting!

Re: Kleinfeld Store Credit for Sale!!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_kleinfeld-store-credit-for-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:33637f89-e1f0-4ea3-80e3-66874e5f9fb4Post:4611ef62-3cdb-48f0-9f6b-c01a08cb065f">Kleinfeld Store Credit for Sale!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any brides out there hoping to purchase a dress at Kleinfelds? I put a $2300 deposit on a wedding dress at Kleinfelds. But then later found the dress of my dreams at a different store. Unfortunately, I can't get my money back from Kleinfelds. So, now I have a store credit. It's totally transferable, and you'll be able to contact Kleinfelds and verify the credit. I am looking to sell the credit for $2000, but am willing to negotiate. If you are interested, make me an offer! Kleinfelds has an amazing selection of beautiful dresses, and this way you'll save some money! Happy Dress Hunting!
    Posted by laurendoucette[/QUOTE]

Hi - is this store credit still availble? Thx Brooke
  • Do you still have the store credit?
  • efrat091012efrat091012 member
    First Comment
    edited August 2012
    I purchased a gown in klinefeld a few months ago and paid the deposit. Due to personal reasons I had to cancel the dress, so I have a store credit there for $1260. The store credit is transferred at the store itself, so you can be sure everything is authentic. You can use this credit for 10 years and purchase everything you wish from the store ( wedding gowns, accessories, shoes, groom suits, etc.) I am willing to negotiate the price with you so make me an offer and we will work out the details. Email me at efrat091012@gmail.com Thanks :)
  • I ordered a wedding dress at Kleinfeld's (the "Say Yes To The Dress " store) last year and wound up canceling the order to have a dress made. I now have a credit to the store for $3,180.00 that is fully transferable and good for like 8 years. I would like you to sell the credit to someone else so I can get my money back. I'm willing to sell it for $2,862.00 (10% off)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards