August 2013 Weddings
Options

Just picked our date!!!

I just got engaged this last weekend and we picked August 17th, 2013 as our date!!
Now, i'm in supreme planning mode! I need to have the big things decided on in the next few months so I know how much I have to save! haha!

Anyone have any ideas on PHYSICAL wedding planning books/portfolios to use?

-Holly

Re: Just picked our date!!!

• Options

Congrats on your new engagement! And hello from another Aug 2013 Seattle bride!Our date is August 18th :-D

For actual real - live books I'm kinda using a couple of things. Trying to figure out what I like best. My FSIL gave me an actual wedding planning book that was given to her and wasn't used. I've been messing around w/ that but I'm not overly excited about it.
    I'm thinking a regular sectioned day planner my be my best bet so I'm gonna pick one up later this week. And a favorites folder on my computer has been a lifesaver for me so far!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats on your engagement!!

I think actual wedding planning books are a waste of money. I have found everything I need and more on the internet. If I find something to be useful I have printed it off and put it in a binder or saved it on my USB stick so I can refer back to it.

You will also find the boards here to be very helpful if you have any wedding planning questions.

• Options
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!

I totally agree with the other ladies about the "wedding planner" I actually so something similar to what RailWay does. I also have a Pinterest that I save things to as well.  For me it was easier to print of a calendar and put that in the front of my binder as well, because I've been able to change it as needed. I've also been able to print out e-mails from vendors and use those for cross reference as needed. It's held up a good deal in the past 14 months and worked for me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards