Wedding Classifieds

Amsale Coco Gown (with tags) - Size 6 for Sale

I purchased this dress months ago and before it came in, I decided to go in another direction (beach wedding in November) and was not allowed to return it. It has never been worn or altered and the tags are still on it. I am selling it for $2000 or best offer. Please message back or email me at cara.chasney@gmail.com if you are interested.

THANKS!
Cara

Re: Amsale Coco Gown (with tags) - Size 6 for Sale

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_amsale-coco-gown-tags-size-6-sale?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:4872add9-d568-48b9-9122-75dab53ebfb5Post:79e41cd9-80a0-4bae-9354-b9419c0030d7">Amsale Coco Gown (with tags) - Size 6 for Sale</a>:
    [QUOTE]I purchased this dress months ago and before it came in, I decided to go in another direction (beach wedding in November) and was not allowed to return it. It has never been worn or altered and the tags are still on it. I am selling it for $2000 or best offer. Please message back or email me at cara.chasney@gmail.com if you are interested. THANKS! Cara
    Posted by carachasney[/QUOTE]

Hi! Is this dress still available? If so, could you please provide photos?

Thanks,
    Danielle
  • Is the dress still for sale?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards