August 2013 Weddings
Options

another check

we found our bridesmaid dresses yesterday and they look great on all the ladies. Ims o excited. And I finally picked up my necklace and earings I want to wear from davids bridal. I now have all my jewlery.

Did any of ladies have any great checks this weekend?

Now I don't know what to do next don't think theres much I can do at the moment. 

Already have.

Venue
Ceremony Site
Officant
Dj
Honeymoon
A lot my my DIY projects done
Tuxes are picked out
Jewlery
Bridal party Gifts
Save the Dates are out
RSVP cards are done (gonna wait a bit to do the Invites but have the wording)
Dress
Shoes
Cake
Photographer

Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
My Ovulation Chart

Re: another check

• Options
    We are headed towards a big check in about an hour, our tasting! Our venue does them group style a couple of times a year. I am SOOOO excited! After the tasting, we can meet with our coordinator to make our meal choices and then order our RSVP cards. We went a head and got our invites last week when there was a good sale. Congrats on the BM dresses keyshkeysh, that's a huge one!
  • Options
    congrats!! We picked ours last weekend and the girls are ordering them this weekend when a sale starts at AA.
    No big checks this weekend for me but I did receive a sample of the invitation I really liked online. In person it's beautiful, but it looks like the cutting job was cheap/sloppy. I don't know if that's representative of their actual quality or just this one sample. I am planning on contacting customer service to see if they can replace it with a better sample. I'm hoping it's a mistake because otherwise I'm back at square 1 with invites...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_another-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:cfdda41a-e19c-46ec-8e9e-605f5b57ea60Post:8375a6e2-9471-4192-bad3-48689ac7cc15">Re:another check</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are headed towards a big check in about an hour, our tasting! Our venue does them group style a couple of times a year. I am SOOOO excited! After the tasting, we can meet with our coordinator to make our meal choices and then order our RSVP cards. We went a head and got our invites last week when there was a good sale. Congrats on the BM dresses keyshkeysh, that's a huge one!
    Posted by Xstatic3333[/QUOTE]

<div>ohh exciting we did ours a bit ago too. how did urs go? yea we went the cheap route for the invites and are printing them ourselse at home lol. and they still look nice so that works for me lol </div>
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_another-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:cfdda41a-e19c-46ec-8e9e-605f5b57ea60Post:e4948434-2fb0-4652-a73d-cfe7fbafc47c">Re: another check</a>:
    [QUOTE]congrats!! We picked ours last weekend and the girls are ordering them this weekend when a sale starts at AA. No big checks this weekend for me but I did receive a sample of the invitation I really liked online. In person it's beautiful, but it looks like the cutting job was cheap/sloppy. I don't know if that's representative of their actual quality or just this one sample. I am planning on contacting customer service to see if they can replace it with a better sample. I'm hoping it's a mistake because otherwise I'm back at square 1 with invites...
    Posted by mrsrutkowski[/QUOTE]

<div>Ya they mentioned they had a sale starting yesterday. we started off there but the one at davids fit everyone so much better. and our sales later at AA omg is all I can say lol. as for the invites I hope the quality you received just happened to be for the samples and you dont have to start all over again.. good luck!</div>
    Anniversary

My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2013-weddings_another-check?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:0c4df628-5c86-4382-8f99-5d75e3f57aa4Discussion:cfdda41a-e19c-46ec-8e9e-605f5b57ea60Post:f8852c93-0f79-47a1-93bd-639e1797f5da">Re:another check</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:another check : ohh exciting we did ours a bit ago too. how did urs go? yea we went the cheap route for the invites and are printing them ourselse at home lol. and they still look nice so that works for me lol 
    Posted by keyshkeyshx04x[/QUOTE]

<div>It went great!  I was especially excited to find out that the butternut squash ravioli can be done nut-free so we can have it as our vegetarian option (I'm pescatarian but with a bad nut allergy).  That's awesome you made your own invites, I totally wish I had that skill set.  We'll have to have a big invite AW fest around here in a month or two once everybody has theirs.</div>
  • Options
    thanks keysh - I contacted customer service and they're reprinting the sample so hopefully the second time's the charm!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    My checks are...  put more money down on venue... ordered our birdcages for the centerpieces and on teh 6th we're getting our wedding bands.  It's all coming along!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Wow you guys are on top of things!! I still need to do reception DIY, tuxes, rings, jewelry, bridal party gifts....ahh so much!

Nothing this weekend, but next week I am meeting with a florist and finalizing our menu choices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards