Wedding Classifieds
Options

VINTAGE WEDDING SUPPLIES

Lots of PLUM - charger plates, silk flower arrangements (calla lilies, roses, hydrangeas, greens, wisteria, tulip, zinnia, dahlia, larkspur, vinca, gysphilia - everyone thought they were real!), napkins, 3 plum ROSETTE TABLE RUNNERS. Lots of MERCURY GLASS: pillar candle holders, candlesticks, hurricane, votives, small birds. White organza CHAIR SASHES. A WISHING TREE, 6 WROUGHT IRON STANCHIONS, 14 WROUGHT IRON BIRDCAGES in 2 sizes (used for centerpieces with birds inside). 9 CRYSTAL CHANDELIERS with plug ins. 2 black ROSETTE TABLE RUNNERS and black PINTUCK TABLE TOPPERS. CRYSTAL PLACECARD HOLDERS, PICTURE FRAMES, and several STERLING SILVER TRAYS in 2 sizes (I used mine for hand towels in the bathrooms, for silverware, and for the Wish Tree tags). E-mail for pricing, more pictures, and shipping - postop@msn.com.

Re: VINTAGE WEDDING SUPPLIES

• Options
    Sent you an email about the black linens!
  • Options
    Could you please send photo of your crystal place card holders and let me know how many you are selling. will be a Maine bride in Aug. email snmwangi26@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Can you send a picture of your place card holders, picture frames, and In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_vintage-wedding-supplies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:4d7af38b-ca5d-4c99-bb7b-f1c9b7bcd659Post:3520bdc4-be2e-49b3-b948-97f865ef9831">VINTAGE WEDDING SUPPLIES</a>:
    [QUOTE]    Lots of PLUM - charger plates, silk flower arrangements (calla lilies, roses, hydrangeas, greens, wisteria, tulip, zinnia, dahlia, larkspur, vinca, gysphilia - everyone thought they were real!), napkins, 3 plum ROSETTE TABLE RUNNERS . Lots of MERCURY GLASS: pillar candle holders, candlesticks, hurricane, votives, small birds. White organza CHAIR SASHES . A WISHING TREE , 6 WROUGHT IRON STANCHIONS , 14 WROUGHT IRON BIRDCAGES in 2 sizes (used for centerpieces with birds inside). 9 CRYSTAL CHANDELIERS with plug ins. 2 black ROSETTE TABLE RUNNERS and black PINTUCK TABLE TOPPERS . CRYSTAL PLACECARD HOLDERS , PICTURE FRAMES, and several STERLING SILVER TRAYS in 2 sizes (I used mine for hand towels in the bathrooms, for silverware, and for the Wish Tree tags). E-mail for pricing, more pictures, and shipping - postop@msn.com.
    Posted by 4poster[/QUOTE]
    gggg
  • Options
    I would love pictures of the silver trays and picture frames if possible. lady_daizeeyahoo.com. Thanks!
    Counting the days until I marry the man of my dreams. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I emailed you yesterday.  Hope it didnt go into your spam box
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Can you send me the info for the WROUGHT IRON STANCHIONS, 14 WROUGHT IRON BIRDCAGES, silver trays, and crystal chandeliers?

Thanks
    knhand03@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Can you send me the info for the WROUGHT IRON STANCHIONS, 14 WROUGHT IRON BIRDCAGES, silver trays, and crystal chandeliers?

Thanks
    knhand03@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Can you send pics of the mercury glass? Jmuck77@gmail.com. Thanks!
  • Options
    can you send pictures of the silk flower arrangements and white organza chair sashes?
    farrell.caitlin@gmail.com
    thanks!
  • Options
    I was wondering first what a wishing tree was and second if you still have bird cages and chandeliers could you send pics and prices. Thanks
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_vintage-wedding-supplies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:88cfd470-2733-4f72-b942-6665357a2380Discussion:4d7af38b-ca5d-4c99-bb7b-f1c9b7bcd659Post:3520bdc4-be2e-49b3-b948-97f865ef9831">VINTAGE WEDDING SUPPLIES</a>:
    [QUOTE]    Lots of PLUM - charger plates, silk flower arrangements (calla lilies, roses, hydrangeas, greens, wisteria, tulip, zinnia, dahlia, larkspur, vinca, gysphilia - everyone thought they were real!), napkins, 3 plum ROSETTE TABLE RUNNERS . Lots of MERCURY GLASS: pillar candle holders, candlesticks, hurricane, votives, small birds. White organza CHAIR SASHES . A WISHING TREE , 6 WROUGHT IRON STANCHIONS , 14 WROUGHT IRON BIRDCAGES in 2 sizes (used for centerpieces with birds inside). 9 CRYSTAL CHANDELIERS with plug ins. 2 black ROSETTE TABLE RUNNERS and black PINTUCK TABLE TOPPERS . CRYSTAL PLACECARD HOLDERS , PICTURE FRAMES, and several STERLING SILVER TRAYS in 2 sizes (I used mine for hand towels in the bathrooms, for silverware, and for the Wish Tree tags). E-mail for pricing, more pictures, and shipping - postop@msn.com.
    Posted by 4poster[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Can you send me pics of any of the following you have left? ginaargueta@ymail.com

silk flower arrangements (calla lilies, roses, hydrangeas, greens, wisteria, tulip, zinnia, dahlia, larkspur, vinca, gysphilia - everyone thought they were real!), napkins, 3 plum ROSETTE TABLE RUNNERS. Lots of MERCURY GLASS: pillar candle holders, hurricane, votives, A WISHING TREE, 6 WROUGHT IRON STANCHIONS, 14 WROUGHT IRON BIRDCAGES in 2 sizes (used for centerpieces with birds inside). 9 CRYSTAL CHANDELIERS with plug ins. 2 black ROSETTE TABLE RUNNERS and black PINTUCK TABLE TOPPERS. CRYSTAL PLACECARD HOLDERS, PICTURE FRAMES, and several STERLING SILVER TRAYS
  • Options
    Hi! Can you send me pictures of the floral arrangements you have? Thank you!
    jesskersey10@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Can you send a pic of the chargers and how many you have to jjones7379@gmail.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
  • Options
    gggg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards