August 2013 Weddings
Options

When is your wedding day?

I was so excited today when I looked at my countdown and saw 899 days left! Less than 900! yay!

Anyway, When is your wedding day going to be? Is there a particular reason you chose this day, or did it just sound good to you?
Our wedding day is August 3rd, 2013. We chose this day because we had to have a summer 2013 wedding. Matt's birthday is August 14th, so we decided this way we could go to our timeshare in Orlando and celebrate Matt's birthday and anniversary in the same trip!

Re: When is your wedding day?

• Options
    Lol that's funny. My wedding day is August 17, 2013. We chose this day because it was in the middle of the month and usually companies are not busy around this time so it would be easier for a lot of my family to come. We also wanted to wait 2 years before we got married because we are both in school at the moment and need to save money not just for the wedding but for a house too. I get excited everytime i get on this website and everytime i go and look at wedding stuff. I'm also excited because I'm going to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life. We haven't decided on a honeymoon yet but I'm sure we will soon!!! I'm so happy that its not weird that we're waiting 2 years before getting married :)
  • Options
    Our wedding day is Aug 17,2013. We chose this date cuz our anniversary falls on the 17th of every month. We found it cute and funny cuz it falls on a sat so its perfect! 
  • Options
    our wedding day is Aug 31st 2013! :)
  • Options
    FI and I are shooting for Aug 18, 2013. No particular reason. We really wanted to do it sometime this year but we won't have the funds for the venue we want. Even though we are having to wait for what seems like FOREVER we are both incredibly excited :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    We're doing August 30th
    Insert random message here.
  • Options
    August 10, 2013! It's gonna be AMAZING! Laughing
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    8/31/13 we were going to do sept 1 2013 bc one sundays are cheaper and that monday is a holiday so guest could enjoy themselves w out having to work the next day but then our venue gave told us we could have that saturyda for the sunday price so we def jumped on that one :) i just cant wait to marry my bestfriend
    Anniversary

TTC starting 8/2014 :)
    My Ovulation Chart

• Options
    our wedding day is ALSO Aug 3, 2013. this is the day we met back in 2007. and now, 4yrs and 3 kids (3yr twins & 6mths) later we are finally planning a wedding. super excited
  • Options
    My FI and I were planning to get married on August 4, 2012, but have decided to push it back. August 10, 2013 is our new date! Can't wait! Kiss
  • Options
    I'm another August 3, 2013!!!! So many date twins:)
  • Options
    August 3,2013 The planning has been going great and we're so excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Our Wedding Day is August 25,2013, We chose that day Because We got together March 25,2011, Got engaged March 25, 2012, and only reason we choose August 25 instead of March 25 was because we are saving for the wedding. so it will mark our 2 years and 5 months together:) Cant Wait
  • Options
    We have ours set for 8/3/13, was trying to get it close to my birthday 8/1 which is on a week day.
  • Options
    Mine will hopefully be on August 3rd, 2013! We are hoping to get the reception hall and ceremony yard that day in Shalmon Park, Edmonton Alberta.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards