New York-Hudson Valley

Re: Free Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    grocery shopping! YAY lol
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I might go over to Michaels, then we are going to the movies for a little date night. Tomorrow I am getting my hair trial. That is all.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When i get home hopefully my Hubby will be building the bookshelfs that i ordered so i can go shopping tonight to fill them,and then Sunday were going tubing down the river with my brother and his friends.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im going to visit my friend and her brand new baby girl! can't wait to meet her!

336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'm already on the weekend. in fact i'm on vacation now until septeber 7th! woohoo!!!!

today i need to hand in my grades. then i'm going for a dress fitting and dinner with my MOH. tomorrow is trap and pistol shooting. sunday is sleep. then the insanity that will be next week starts.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I work all weekend :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - dinner with friends. Saturday and Sunday - working on thank you cards! (Already started, but have a lot more to go!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight when I get home we are calling the officiant we would like to do our ceremony to set up plans! And I am going to Michael's and hopefully Hobby Lobby! Maybe throw some ice cream in the mix. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_friday-5?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:2f7b3f36-c1fd-4292-826d-cd57f93b7df1Post:d2381e73-9b25-4804-84b5-f4da50a93e67">Re: Free Friday</a>:
    [QUOTE]grocery shopping! YAY lol
    Posted by chrisnjay2010[/QUOTE]
    hahaha you and me both sista... ahhh the married life. <div>
    </div><div>no plans this weekend :) me and my bestie might grab some pizza and ice cream and watch my wedding video. thats about it :) </div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting a skirt tailored. w00 =)

• Options
    Woodsy62Woodsy62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gym and then out in the city with some friends and fiance!  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards