New York-Hudson Valley

Travel Hair Suggestions.

I was told about 3 months ago that one of the girls in my regular saloon travelled and did weddings. I didn't go and book right away I figured that I would wait for my next cut and book her then (big Mistake) . Well I went in two weeks ago and was told that the girl no longer works there and I don't have a number for her. They told me that they would still do my hair but I would have to come in to the saloon, which is not a possibility.

I was wondering if anyone knows a professional who would travel to the Comfort Inn, Nanuet, to do me and my 6 BM’s hairs. I am just at the 5 month mark so I have some time but two other places I called were already booked. I am kinda freaking out at this point and need some suggestions.

Re: Travel Hair Suggestions.

• kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used Mandy from LaSorella Bridal. She's in Jersey, but she travels. We got ready at the Comfort Inn in Nanuet as well.
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Call Hair by Annaliese... she is really good and inexpensive compared to many others in that area. Also, she is very creative when it comes to her styles.
  • edited December 2011
    Nicole Francavilla - Beauty by Nicole. She'll be doing my hair and makeup and the hair of 7 of my BM, mom and grandma, at the Comfort Inn in Nanuet. However, she is pregnant, so I'm not sure if she will be working in 5 months. Can't hurt to contact her.... her work is amazing!
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much ladies!!! I have sent an email to all of them. I know I have a little less then five months but I am still freaking out. I need some serious hair help to begin with, I have no clue what to do with it. I want to start some trials soon. I have a feeling that I will pay a small fortune in Trials before I find something that I like.
  • edited December 2011
    Jen with Hair Your Way: hairyourway@gmail.com

Pipe down, you had your chance!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards