New York-Hudson Valley
Options

My favorite day of the week....WFDW

Re: My favorite day of the week....WFDW

• Options
    edited December 2011

My Husbands grandmother passed away on Sunday,Today is the wake so it will prob be take out for us.

• Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trying something new tonight- making pesto for the first time with the abundant amount of basil I have growing... making chicken paninis with a pesto spread and also pasta with the pesto sauce :)  we'll see how it turns out!
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    take out. for the rest of the week. since we're leaving next tuesday for two weeks and we have so much to do at night i refuse to buy groceries. i've been cleaning out the fridge and freezer for the last week trying to run us out of food. it's working haha.

we might go greek again. we went on monday and it was FI's first time having real greek (meaning not a gyro from a roach coach) and he LOVED it. he came home last night saying he wants more! so maybe that again, i can get some great vegetarian stuff (trying to watch the diet for the last few days!).
  • Options
    edited December 2011

My FI is making turkey sausage and peppers!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    its dh's 26th and my 25th is tomorrow... we're going to charlie browns tonight for dinner
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i just whipped up a shake n bake chicken cutlet and some rice.  just me tonight, hubs is working late
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards