New York-Hudson Valley

Well Hello There

*steps out of lurking mode*

Hello!! I just wanted to briefly introduce myself to all you wonderful HV ladies. I live in Mamaroneck with my FI and our (almost) 2 year old son. We are getting married in Poughkeepsie at the Grandview's outdoor ballroom on August 15, 2010(wow!). I'm going for a modern/vintage/romance theme and the colors are violet purple, cobalt blue and silver.

A couple local vendors I love so far: Weddings by Debra (fabulous planner), Westchester Floral Decorators(decor), Kimberly Coccagnia(amazingly cool photog!!), Blazin Beatz(DJ)

I'm currently creating my planning bio which should be up soon. :)

Happy Planning to All!!
~ Planning Bio~
~ Married Bio~
~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
All You Need Is Love....

Re: Well Hello There

• edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board! I mainly lurk myself nowadays, since my wedding was in July '09.  However, we were married at the Grandview (indoor ballroom) and used Kim for photography and I have nothing but rave reviews for both.  Let me know if you have any questions!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    welcome :)
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_well-hello-there?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:32376a67-d10d-4052-a4ab-265bd76a005ePost:5d201f32-ea80-4db8-af9a-1d35f4e03eb4">Re: Well Hello There</a>:
    [QUOTE]Welcome to the board! I mainly lurk myself nowadays, since my wedding was in July '09.  However, we were married at the Grandview (indoor ballroom) and used Kim for photography and I have nothing but rave reviews for both.  Let me know if you have any questions!!!
    Posted by ktwed09[/QUOTE]

Yayy! I love hearing good things about my booked vendors.
    ~ Planning Bio~
    ~ Married Bio~
    ~ Married August 15, 2010 ~
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    All You Need Is Love....
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and Congrats on your upcomming wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and Welcome!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome and congrats! We live close to each other!
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    nice to meet you! And congrats!
    WriterLisaDale * My Blog Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and welcome!!  (I live in Mamaroneck also with a two year old and a (almost) 4 year old.)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards