New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Too Soon?

Hello! I was wondering, if I get married on 10/28, do you think I could pull off everything, by then? I have 2 meeting to meet with two restaurant owners, to see if their space would be available on this date. At this point, I just want to be married!!!!! So I was thinking, small wedding, cozy, get married, then go to Aruba for a week for our honeymoon. "A kinda-elopement".... Its spontaneous and fun, but not sure if it could be done!
Thoughts?
December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket

Re: Too Soon?

• Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think if you create a plan and stick to it, you could probably get it done. But, you would have to be diligent about meetings, booking, etc.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you were to do this, would everyone you want there be available on such short notice?  Do you have a lot of out of town guests?  

Fall in the Hudson Valley has become prime wedding season so you may have issues finding vendors but depending on how big of an affair you want to have, you can definitely do it, the question is more of can you have what you want with who you want there?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! I think you are right, I need a bit more time... we are thinking April... Thanks again for the advice!
    December 2011 siggy challenge- Furbabies Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards