New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Free Friday!

Ladies, the weekend is here once the clock hits 5, what are you all doing tonight??

I know where six of you will be, you'll be with me, can't wait to see you all! If someone remembers, bring a camera so we can take some pics!

Jaimie

Re: Free Friday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am a little early, but tonight is my rehearsal  and the dinner!  Just got back at almost 1 o'clock AM from picking up the future in-laws and making sure they made it to White Plains safely. 

Now for what may be my last chance for beauty sleep before the wedding! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm excited for the G2G tonight!  I'm planning to hit a yoga class beforehand and do some laundry (my wknds actually start on Thursdays!)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

At 3:30 today , FI is picking me up, we are going to Michael's to pick up some things and then to Stop and Shop. Then afterwards I am making 2 baked ziti trays(sauce is already made this week).

Tomorrow: OUR ENGAGEMENT PARTY!!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!

Sunday: I hope to relax as much as possible.

Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I am filling in for someone at work tomorrow,then on Sunday my Hubby said he has a suprise day planned for us,i am so excited bc the last time he planned a suprise was when we were in Cape Cod last week and he took me Whale watching which was so much fun.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Friday!

Tonight - looking forward to the get-together!

Tomorrow - going to a friends BBQ and then later a girls night!

Sunday - spending the day with family
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tonight - going out with a friend to celebrate his bday
    tomorrow - hair trial and not sure what else
    sunday - brunch at my old neighbor's house
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight dinner with my family!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards