New York-Hudson Valley

Special Permit License?

  Hi - My daughter is getting married in June - the reception is going to be held on the grounds of the church under a tent.  We are serving beer and wine - the caterer does not handle the alcohol.  So, we are buying and serving it ourselves.  Do we need a special liquor license or anything to do this?  We are purchasing insurance through our homeowners insurance as a rider to cover an offsite party with alcohol. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards