New York-Hudson Valley
Options

photographer,florist

hello all! firstly, congratulations to all the beautiful brides and brides to be!! im looking for some help here, so hopefully someone can help! i am looking for a photographer and a florist for my upcoming wedding..please get back to me if you have any in mind...thank you!!!!!

Re: photographer,florist

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What county is your wedding in?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_photographerflorist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:113Discussion:387ab96c-f011-48e8-b903-bac610c3c8f9Post:2edcc2a1-81df-42d4-badb-76ae227f2a93">photographer,florist</a>:
    [QUOTE]hello all! firstly, congratulations to all the beautiful brides and brides to be!! im looking for some help here, so hopefully someone can help! i am looking for a photographer and a florist for my upcoming wedding..please get back to me if you have any in mind...thank you!!!!!
    Posted by amulla827[/QUOTE]

I have some info for you. I keep trying to private message you but for some reason it says you're "not found" lol. PM me when you get a chance.
    It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Westchester Floral is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Ask for Danny, hes the best!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Christopher's Studio for photos and video.
    My florist is Arcadia.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Bill Wang of B Wang Photo out of Westchester and Jo-Ann of Flowers by Jo-Ann out of Orange.  I am thrilled with both. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vito at Westchester Floral Design for florist
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im using regency studios in new rochelle for pics and video
    Arcadia for flowers
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using Blue Sky Photography. The photographer's name is Steve Planck. He was referred by a couple of friends who used him. His work is amazing and his is really down to earth.

http://www.blueskyphotographyny.com/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Kim Coccagnia for photos (www.kimberlycoccagnia.com) and JoAnn from Flowers by JoAnn (Washingtonville) for flowers.  HIGHLY recommend them both!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We loved our photographer, Chris Jorda: www.chrisjorda.com

You can see just a handful of our photos here: http://www.facebook.com/jencen#!/album.php?aid=162619&id=645104120

We also used Bed of Roses for our florist, but I *cannot* recommend them.
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We absolutely loved our photographer - Ricky Restiano.

For flowers, we used Rubrum's in Ossining.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Look into Steven Planck with Blue Sky Photography.... His work is amazing & Steve is great!!! One of my friends used him as a photographer her wedding last summer & could not say enough about him (she is actually the bride in the first picture you see when you go onto his website)!! I booked him on the spot!!

www.blueskyphotographyny.com
    Maggie & Lucas
    July 15, 2011
    Visit HudsonValley.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Pearl River Florist in Rockland and Cathy Pinsky for our photographer.  We are so happy with both of them so far.  Good luck!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

For photo (and video) we used Majestic Studios in Hopewell Junction.

For bouquets - The Flower Boutique in Mahopac.

And for centerpieces - Stop and Shop in Somers.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Elissa of EID Photography. Her work is amazing as is her personality. I completly fell in love. I absolutly know I made the right choice. As for florists I haven't looked yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elissa Davidson of EID Photography is amazing!  We already booked her for our 2012 wedding & we are doing our engagement photo session with her in a few weeks!  Cannot wait & cannot say enough good things about her.  Have heard from several brides & their mothers that they wished they had used her instead of the ones they hired!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards