New York-Hudson Valley

Hair and Makeup in New Rochelle

I'm getting married in New Rochelle at the Glen Island Harbour Club.  Can anyone recommend a good hair/makeup person?

Thanks!

Re: Hair and Makeup in New Rochelle

• tstegertsteger member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I just posted the contact information a few threads back.  Andrea Beckerich.  Her website is on the last thread.
  • bridaljoybridaljoy member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used christine from color makeup studio.  She is so talanted and very affordable. 
    www.colormakeupstudio.com
  • edited December 2011
    Jill from www.jkflashy.com

For hair I used Kristine at Salon Posh in Mamaroneck.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I second Jill at JK Flashy! I also reccomend Diane from Salon Posh in Mamaroneck
    October 2011 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am getting married @ Glen Island too!

I have been going to Mirror Image Salon in New Rochelle for many years now so I am definitely going there.
    The nice part about it is that they are letting me bring in a makeup person so as one girl is fone with their hair, they can move right on to makeup- plus it helps keep the clutter out of the house ( I know my mom is going to go crazy that day)!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • prshelleyprshelley member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! I am also getting married at Glen Island :) I JUST started to do some research for hair and make-up. Are you planning on going to the salon or did you want someone to come to you and your bridal party? I have 9 girls in my wedding party and I was hoping to find people that would come to us...I will let you know what I find! Good Luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards