August 2013 Weddings

Last Single Summer.. Well Kinda ;)

This will be our last summer as non-married women!

Do you have any exciting plans for this summer? Anything to look forward to?

The FI and I have..

Booked a trip to Las Vegas
Booked a Skydiving adventure
Booked a canoeing/hiking/ camping trip
Got Iron Maiden floor seats

Figured we would cross a few things off our bucket lists this summer. What about you ladies?

Re: Last Single Summer.. Well Kinda ;)

• Well, I don't have anything planned special for my FI and I....But I'm doing study abroad this summer in Ghana! Can't wait!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers
  • Wow! That sounds amazing!! How long will you be there for?
  • We are going to Disney in April (not summer, but close enough).  I am sure we will plan some weekend getaways this summer, but with our jobs we are always on the clock so it is difficult. 

Bunnychii:   Ghana!?! That should be exciting! I would love to go abroad somewhere, but, I watch too much LMN and Im too afraid to step out of my house alone, let alone go out of the country haha....Kudos for you!
  • BunnyChiiBunnyChii member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited March 2012
    Waaah, I wanna go to Disney! Haha, I'm obsessed with Disney and the Disney princesses. ;)

Thanks, guys! I'll be in Ghana for a month this summer. It's funny, cause my best friend growing up was from Ghana (she moved here in third grade which is when we met!) and her aunt is actually the woman running the program! 

I'm a social work major and this is a social work program, so I'll have a field placement while I'm there. I'll be working in a small fishing village where there is much poverty, child labor, etc. There is an organization that has created a school there to help the children receive an education, and help teach the community the importance of letting their child gain an education rather than putting them to work. It'll be quite the experience!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Daisypath Graduation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards