New York-Hudson Valley
Options

suggestions for wedding venues

so now that I've assumed my MOH duties...what are some recommendations for venues within 30 minutes of Croton. She plans on getting married at a church there... so somewhere kind of close to that would be preferable for the guests. TIA!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: suggestions for wedding venues

• Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lemme think....colonial terrace, cortlandt colonial, hotel thayer, anthony's pier 9, bear mountain, any of the new rochelle ones (VIP)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We live in croton and had our wedding at colonial terrace.  they were very affordable and great food with new renovations.  really worth the call
  • Options
    kristinanddankristinanddan member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Patriot Hills is a half hour from there as well.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in Rockland, and we checked out, New York Country Club, Dellwood Country Club, the View, Patriot Hills and Casa Mia Manor House.
  • Options
    Woodsy62Woodsy62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hollow Brook Golf Club in Cortlandt Manor is beautiful
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Some of these might be 40 minutes. But here goes:

In Dutchess - Villa Borghese (might be about 45 minutes), Arbor Ridge, Fishkill Holiday Inn, Dutchess Manor.

In Putnam: Putnam National Golf Club! (That's where we got married:) Villa Barone Also, Chalet on the Hudson in Cold Spring.

In Danbury (all about 45 minutes): Danbury Plaza Hotel, Anthony's Lake Club, Ethan Allen Hotel.

In Northern Westchester: Ceola Manor, Hollowbrook Golf club, Colonial Terrace, Cortlandt Colonial, Mount Kisco Holiday Inn.

And then south of Croton, Tarrytown is only about 20 minutes. (DoubleTree hotel, the Castle, Tarrytown House, the Sheraton)

White Plains (30 minutes) has Crowne Plaza and The Rowley Estate. And all the venues in New Rochelle are probably in the 45 minute or so range.

HTH!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards