Wedding Classifieds
Options

Reposted: J Crew Daphne Wedding Dress New with Tags Size 4

I have had to repost this dress on ebay because I initially used the original catalogue picture as one of my photos.  The dress is back up with only my (very unprofessional) photos.  

The dress is posted here:

As I mentioned before,  I planned to wear this in June but I found a different wedding dress.  This dress, while discontinued by JCrew, has never been worn or altered in anyway and still has the tags.  

It is ivory silk with an ivory damask pattern, is lined, has a full skirt with a light petticoat, pockets, and cap sleeves.  To be honest, I bought it just because of those sleeves and the beautiful neckline.  The dress is very classic and is a refreshing change from strapless wedding gowns.

I have the dress posted for the price I paid for it, but I am willing to negotiate.  If you are interested, please email me with your best offer.  Remember, this is a discontinued dress and you can't find it anywhere in this condition!

The dress is featured on Knot TV on Demand:  Fashion Report: 5 Sweet Bridal Looks  - if you'd like to see the dress in action!

Please contact me at:  jenneth6@yahoo.com
165 image 104 image 62image 0 image RSVP Date: 5/13/11 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards