August 2013 Weddings

Wedding Website

I have been debating about creating a wedding website. Does anyone have an advise/information about having one or not? 
Thank you.

Re: Wedding Website

• I haven't done one yet. As a guest, however, I like when couples have them. It is a nice way to double check information. I think as long as it is easy to read and use, a website can be helpful.
  • I created my website on weddingwire.  It was really easy to use and I think it is very helpful for guests especially if you have out of town guests that will need hotel information.
  • I agree - I have started mine and I know I've used other couple's websites to confirm details. Plus it's nice when FI's friends have them so I can learn more about the back story/bridal party (maybe a bit stalkerish lol) I started one on mywedding
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I also did mine through weddingwire.com. It has some really useful features, like an RSVP tool that guests can use rather than mailing back a postcard. You can also make your guest list on wedding wire, and use other tools to work with it, like seating charts. You can also post extra things that might be of interest to your guests, like bios about both of you and your families, and links to your online registries, hotel accommodations, etc. Do it! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards