New York-Hudson Valley
Options

NWR-apartment reccomendations

Hello :)
FI and I are looking to move and were looking for apartment recs. We'd like a 1 bedroom with a loft or a 2 bedroom. We're currently in fishkill but are willing to move within about 25 miles of the area. We've looked into wappinger falls at rivercrest and vistapoint. Anyone have reviews on these two? Any suggestions? Our budget is 800-1700

Thanks! :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NWR-apartment reccomendations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where in Fishkill are you now? My FI and I are moving to the area a week before the wedding. We looked EVERYWHERE and decided Mountainview Garden Apts. suited our needs best. I can give you info about other places if you're looking to get out of Fishkill...

-Paige
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm in Poughkeepsie! Just wanted to say hi!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just some advice from experience...I lived in Hudson Harbour in PK, same company owns Chelsea Ridge---stay away from there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you check out River Bend in Wappingers Falls? It's a new place some friends of mine moved into. It is behind Hannaford's/DMV on RT. 9.
  • Options
    kree2011kree2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Not sure if you're still looking but I would recommend the Village at Merritt Park.  It's on Merritt Blvd right off 9 in Fishkill.  We lived there for a year before we bought a place.  I really liked it- 2br, 2 bath, nice balcony overlooking the woods.  They also recently renovated all of the kitchens.  In my opinion, it's the nicest apartment complex in the area. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards