New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Help finding a florist!!!

Hi,

I need help and advise on finding a florist in NJ/NY area, pref. rockland or bergen county. I got priced $4000 with someone and that wasnt even with all tall centerpieces which I am dying to have.

Are those the prices out there or do you knwo of anyone that is very good and reasonable priced???

Thank you very much Laughing

Re: Help finding a florist!!!

• Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also used Bed of Roses and had the exact opposite experience.

He did not follow my wishes at all, and my bouquets had to be re-made by the delivery guy at the hotel the morning of the wedding.

Just FYI, becuase we always read good things about them, but we had a very negative experience with him.
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danny from Westchester Floral. They did an amazinggggggg job on our wedding. We had 35 tables with tall centerpieces, plus all the bouquets and bouts and the price was very reasonable.

• Options
    i_enanderi_enander member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks you for your input!!!

How much did they charge ou per centerpiece?

Thanks
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You have a PM

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Pearl River florists.  Their prices are reasonable and they were great when I went for my consultation.  Conveniently (okay, I planned it) I went in last November to talk with them and the owner was able to show me flowers she was doing for a wedding that weekend.  I loved the centerpiece and bouquets she showed me and booked her right away.  If you want more specific pricing info, PM me.  :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is this Saturday so I can give a better review on Bed of Roses then, but so far I have LOVED working with Carl.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Faith2730Faith2730 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

I recommend Santo's florist in NJ.  I am having approx 20 tall centerpieces plus the bouquets and church flowers for under the price you were quoted.  My venue is in NJ but they are also traveling an hour the day of to bring the bouquets to my house. 

• Options
    RachiemooRachiemoo member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Lee Vazquez, she's amazing and works with your budget!

She is located in Rockland.

www.ladybuglee.com
    image BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i'll second danny @ westchester floral. did an amazing job and gave me exactly what i wanted, which wasn't so easy haha
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i also recommend westchester floral. Danny is amazing and will work in any budget.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also have to add my 2 cents in and vote for Danny at Westchester Floral. He did the flowers for my May wedding and he did an amazing job.  The center pieces were twice the size of the trial he did for me.  Plus he's a great guy!
  • Options
    carolsdaycarolsday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Danny at Westchester Floral did my sisters wedding and the flowers were amazing !  Thats who i will be using 100%

Good Luck  :)
  • Options
    smatuzasmatuza member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    just wanted to chime in that my florist has changed from LI up to Westchester Floral and his name is Vito, he was also amazing :)
    Anniversary
    my read shelf:
    Stephanie's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you everyone, I have made a meeting with Westchester Floral next week :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I'm using Diana Gould florist but I'm working with Enza (super nice) but you can also check out Arcadia who did my co-worker's arrangements and bouquets and they were beautiful.

• Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked with Vito @ Westchester Floral Decorators!
    Loved him & his ideas :)
    Cant wait to see the samples...

Thank you for all your help
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards